COLLMAR + MAGNESIUM + HYALURONIC ACID - 300g
- Hydrolyzed marine collagen
- With magnesium and hyaluronic acid
- Flavors available: Lemon and Vanilla
- Gluten-free, suitable for those who suffer celiac disease
- Made in E.U.
What is Collmar Magnesium Hyaluronic acid?
Collmar Magnesium Hyaluronic Acid by Drasanvi is a food supplement powder made of hydrolysed marine collagen, magnesium, vitamin C and hyaluronic acid, with sweetener.
The recommended dose is 11g (two scoops) a day with a glass of water or juice. It is advisable to take this supplement at least for 3 months.
Properties of Collmar Magnesium Hyaluronic Acid
Hydrolyzed marine collagen is available in our organism and it is change of several vital functions.
Collagen contributes to the maintenance and comfort of the joints, and it is specially important for those who do physical exercise every day. (1)
Moreover, collagen has anti-aging properties, since it helps to keep the skin looking young even with the passing of time. (2)
Vitamin C helps to produce collagen for the proper functioning of cartilages, bones and skin.
Magnesium, is an essential mineral contributes to the electrolyte balance, decreases the tiredness and fatigue, plays an important role in the cell division process and helps to preserve bones.
This food supplement has been enriched with hyaluronic acid, which is very important when it comes to preserving the skin elasticity. Its main function is to lubricate the joints, which relieves the pain and improves the functioning of the joints. (3)
Features of Collmar Magnesium Hyaluronic Acid
- 10g of pure Collagen per dose
- Very low molecular weight
- Enzymatic hydrolysis
- Highly bioavailable Collagen, proven by rigorous studies
- 375mg of Magnesium
- 80mg of Vitamin C
- 10mg of Hyaluronic Acid from bacterial fermentation
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- The elderly
- Athletes and active people
1. Benito-Ruiz P, Camacho-Zambrano MM, Carrillo-Arcentales JN, Mestanza-Peralta MA, Vallejo-Flores CA, Vargas-López SV, Villacís-Tamayo RA, Zurita-Gavilanes LA. A randomized controlled trial on the efficacy and safety of a food ingredient, collagen hydrolysate, for improving joint comfort. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2009;60 Suppl 2:99-113. doi: 10.1080/09637480802498820. Epub 2009 Feb 11.
2. Asserin J, Lati E, Shioya T, Prawitt J. The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2015 Dec;14(4):291-301. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12174. Epub 2015 Sep 12.
3. Santilli V, Paoloni M, Mangone M, Alviti F, Bernetti A. Hyaluronic acid in the management of osteoarthritis: injection therapies innovations. Clin Cases Miner Bone Metab. 2016 May-Aug;13(2):131-134. Epub 2016 Oct 5.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 scoops (11.5g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (11.5g)|
|Servings per container: 28|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Hydrolyzed marine collagen||9963mg||++|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||82mg||102.5%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|