COLLMAR + MAGNESIUM + HYALURONIC ACID + TURMERIC - 300g
Nutritional Facts COLLMAR + MAGNESIUM + HYALURONIC ACID + TURMERIC 300g LEMON
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information COLLMAR + MAGNESIUM + HYALURONIC ACID + TURMERIC 300g LEMON|
|Serving size: 2 scoops (11.5g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (11.5g)|
|Servings per container: 26|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Hydrolyzed marine collagen||9781mg||++|
|Dry turmeric extract (Curcuma longa Vahl. with 6.25mg/g of soluble curcumin)||100mg||++|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||82mg||102.5%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Hydrolysed marine Collagen (type I, very low molecular weight), magnesium carbonate (magnesium 40%), lemon flavouring, dry turmeric extract (Curcuma longa Vahl., 6.25 mg / g of soluble curcumin), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), hyaluronic acid, sweetener (E 955 Sucralose). It contains fish.|
How to take COLLMAR + MAGNESIUM + HYALURONIC ACID + TURMERIC 300g LEMON:Take 11.5g (two measuring caps) a day mixed in a glass of water or juice. It is recommended to consume the product for at least three months.
- Hydrolysed marine Collagen
- Available in vanilla and lemon flavours
- Contains Turmeric extract
- Made in E.U.
- Gluten free, suitable for celiacs
What is Collmar Magnesium, Hyaluronic Acid and Turmeric?
Collmar Collagen + Magnesium + Hyaluronic Acid + Turmeric by Drasanvi is a nutritional powdered supplement made of Hydrolysed Marine Collagen, Magnesium, Hyaluronic Acid, Turmeric and sweetner.
The recommended dosage is to take two scoops (11g) a day, for at least 3 months.
Properties of Collmar Magnesium, Hyaluronic Acid and Turmeric
This nutritional supplement´s main ingredient is Hydrolysed Marine Collagen. Collagen is the most abundant protein in our organism,especially in joints and connective tissue. Its main duty is to maintain the joint´s structure, assuring their protection and proper functioning. (1)
Collagen also has a very important role in the maintenance of skin. Over time, the signs of ageing increase and the oral supplementation of collagen can reduce the effects of ageing on the skin. (2)
This formula includes vitamin C, which helps form collagen for the correct operation of cartilage, bones, skin, blood vessels, gums and teeth.
Magnesium, which is another of the ingredients of this supplement, is an essential mineral that helps preserve bones, produce energy and reduce fatigue and tiredness.
In addition, hyaluronic acid eases pain and improves joint function. (3)
What is special about this hydrolysed marine collagen is the turmeric extract it contains. The main component of turmeric is curcumin, which is a natural anti-inflammatory, especially effective for arthritis, inflammatory disorders and diabetes. (4)
Characteristics of Collmar Magnesium, Hyaluronic Acid and Turmeric
- It provides 10g of pure Collagen per dose
- Very low molecular weight
- Enzymatically hydrolysed
- Highly assimilable collagen, demonstrated by rigorous studies
- 80mg of Vitamin C
- 375mg of Magnesium
- 100mg of Turmeric
- 30mg of bacterially fermented Hyaluronic Acid
Who is this supplement for?
- Elderly people
1. Benito-Ruiz P, Camacho-Zambrano MM, Carrillo-Arcentales JN, Mestanza-Peralta MA, Vallejo-Flores CA, Vargas-López SV, Villacís-Tamayo RA, Zurita-Gavilanes LA. A randomized controlled trial on the efficacy and safety of a food ingredient, collagen hydrolysate, for improving joint comfort. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2009;60 Suppl 2:99-113. doi: 10.1080/09637480802498820. Epub 2009 Feb 11.
2. Kruglikov IL, Scherer PE. General theory of skin reinforcement. PLoS One. 2017 Aug 10;12(8):e0182865. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0182865. ECollection 2017.
3. Santilli V, Paoloni M, Mangone M, Alviti F, Bernetti A. Hyaluronic acid in the management of osteoarthritis: injection therapies innovations. Clin Cases Miner Bone Metab. 2016 May-Aug;13(2):131-134. Epub 2016 Oct 5.
4. Fadus MC, Lau C, Bikhchandani J, Lynch HT. Curcumin: An age-old anti-inflammatory and anti-neoplastic agent. J Tradit Complement Med. 2016 Sep 9;7(3):339-346. doi: 10.1016/j.jtcme.2016.08.002. eCollection 2017 Jul.