COLLMAR + MAGNESIUM + HYALURONIC ACID + TURMERIC - 300g
- Hydrolyzed marine collagen
- Available in vanilla and lemon flavors
- With turmeric extract
- Produced in the E.U.
- Gluten-free, suitable for celiacs
What is Collmar Magnesium, Hyaluronic Acid and Turmeric?
Collmar Collagen + Magnesium + Hyaluronic Acid + Turmeric by Drasanvi is a food supplement powder made from hydrolyzed marine collagen, magnesium, hyaluronic acid and turmeric, with sweetener.
The recommended dose is two scoops (11g) a day, for at least 3 months.
Properties of Collmar Magnesium, Hyaluronic Acid and Turmeric
The main ingredient from this supplement is hydrolyzed marine collagen. Collagen is the most abundant protein in our organism, specially in the joints and connective tissue. Its main task is to preserve the structure of the joints in order to protect them and ensure their proper functioning. (1)
Collagen also plays a very important role in preserving the skin. With time, the signs of aging increase and the oral supplementation of collagen can buffer the effects of aging on the skin. (2)
This formula includes vitamin C, which helps to produce collagen for the proper functioning of our cartilages, bones, skin, blood vessels, gums and teeth.
Magnesium is another of the ingredients of this supplement. It is an essential mineral that helps to preserve the bones, produce energy and decrease the fatigue and tiredness.
What is special about this hydrolyzed marine collagen is its turmeric extract. The main component of turmeric is curcumin, which is a natural anti-inflammatory, specially effective for arthritis, inflammatory disorders and diabetes. (4)
Features of Collmar Magnesium, Hyaluronic Acid and Turmeric
- 10g of pure Collagen per dose
- Very low molecular weight
- Enzymatic hydrolysis
- Highly absorbable collagen, proven by rigorous studies
- 80mg of Vitamin C
- 375mg of Magnesium
- 100mg of Turmeric
- 30mg of Hyaluronic Acid from bacterial fermentation
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Elderly people
1. Benito-Ruiz P, Camacho-Zambrano MM, Carrillo-Arcentales JN, Mestanza-Peralta MA, Vallejo-Flores CA, Vargas-López SV, Villacís-Tamayo RA, Zurita-Gavilanes LA. A randomized controlled trial on the efficacy and safety of a food ingredient, collagen hydrolysate, for improving joint comfort. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2009;60 Suppl 2:99-113. doi: 10.1080/09637480802498820. Epub 2009 Feb 11.
2. Kruglikov IL, Scherer PE. General theory of skin reinforcement. PLoS One. 2017 Aug 10;12(8):e0182865. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0182865. ECollection 2017.
3. Santilli V, Paoloni M, Mangone M, Alviti F, Bernetti A. Hyaluronic acid in the management of osteoarthritis: injection therapies innovations. Clin Cases Miner Bone Metab. 2016 May-Aug;13(2):131-134. Epub 2016 Oct 5.
4. Fadus MC, Lau C, Bikhchandani J, Lynch HT. Curcumin: An age-old anti-inflammatory and anti-neoplastic agent. J Tradit Complement Med. 2016 Sep 9;7(3):339-346. doi: 10.1016/j.jtcme.2016.08.002. eCollection 2017 Jul.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 scoops (11.5g)|
|Daily dose: 3 scroops (100g)|
|Servings per container: 26|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Hydrolyzed marine collagen||9781mg||++|
|Dry turmeric extract (Curcuma longa Vahl. with 6.25mg/g of soluble curcumin)||100mg||++|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||82mg||102.5%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Hydrolysed marine Collagen (type I, very low molecular weight), magnesium carbonate (magnesium 40%), lemon flavouring, dry turmeric extract (Curcuma longa Vahl., 6.25 mg / g of soluble curcumin), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), hyaluronic acid, sweetener (E 955 Sucralose). It contains fish.
How to take COLLMAR + MAGNESIUM + HYALURONIC ACID + TURMERIC 300g LEMON:Take 11.5g (two measuring caps) a day mixed in a glass of water or juice. It is recommended to consume the product for at least three months.
Warnings:Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Consult your doctor if you are taking anticoagulants simultaneously.
What type of collagen does it contain?
Javier Colomer 03/04/2019