COLLMAR + VITAMIN C + HYALURONIC ACID 275g VANILLA
- Hydrolyzed marine collagen
- With vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid
- Gluten Free, suitable for celiacs
- Vanilla flavor
- Produced in the E.U.
What is Collmar + Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid?
Collmar + Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid by Drasanvi is a food supplement powder made of hydrolyzed marine collagen, vitamin C and hyaluronic acid.
The recommended dose is 10g a day (two scoops) with liquid.
Properties of Collmar + Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid
This supplement contains type 1 hydrolysed marine collagen which is made up of eosinophilic fibers that are part of our body. These fibers can be found in our nails, hair, bones and ligaments.
Marine collagen supplementation helps to:
- Prevent skin aging (1)
- Provide joint comfort (2)
- Reduce the cellulite and improve our skin health (3)
- Buffer the post-workout knee joint discomfort (4)
This compound includes Vitamin C which helps to keep the cartilage, bones and skin on point.
Features of Collmar + Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid
- 10g of pure Collagen per dose
- Very low molecular weight
- Enzymatic hydrolysis
- Highly absorbable collagen, proven by rigorous studies
- 80mg of Vitamin C
- 10mg of Hyaluronic Acid from bacterial fermentation
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Elderly people
1. Asserin J, Lati E, Shioya T, Prawitt J. The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2015 Dec;14(4):291-301. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12174. Epub 2015 Sep 12.
2. Benito-Ruiz P, Camacho-Zambrano MM, Carrillo-Arcentales JN, Mestanza-Peralta MA, Vallejo-Flores CA, Vargas-López SV, Villacís-Tamayo RA, Zurita-Gavilanes LA. A randomized controlled trial on the efficacy and safety of a food ingredient, collagen hydrolysate, for improving joint comfort. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2009;60 Suppl 2:99-113. doi: 10.1080/09637480802498820. Epub 2009 Feb 11.
3. Schunck M, Zague V, Oesser S, Proksch E. Dietary Supplementation with Specific Collagen Peptides Has a Body Mass Index-Dependent Beneficial Effect on Cellulite Morphology. J Med Food. 2015 Dec;18(12):1340-8. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2015.0022. Epub 2015 Nov 12.
4. Zdzieblik D, Oesser S, Gollhofer A, König D. Improvement of activity-related knee joint discomfort following supplementation of specific collagen peptides. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2017 Jun;42(6):588-595. doi: 10.1139/apnm-2016-0390. Epub 2017 Jan 24.
5. Santilli V, Paoloni M, Mangone M, Alviti F, Bernetti A. Hyaluronic acid in the management of osteoarthritis: injection therapies innovations. Clin Cases Miner Bone Metab. 2016 May-Aug;13(2):131-134. Epub 2016 Oct 5.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (10g)|
|Servings per container: 55|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||40mg||50%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|