COLLMAR + VITAMIN C + HYALURONIC ACID 275g VANILLA
- Hydrolysed Marine Collagen
- With Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid
- Gluten Free, suitable for celicas
- Vanilla flavour
- Made in the E.U.
What is Collmar Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid?
Collmar + Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid by Drasanvi is a powdered nutritional supplement made of Hydrolysed Marine Collagen, Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid.
The recommended dose is two dispensers (10g) a day with liquid.
Properties of Collmar Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid
This supplement contains type 1 Hydrolysed Marine Collagen which means that it is formed by esinophilic fibers which are part of our body and can be found in nails, hair, bones and ligaments.
Marine Collagen supplementation helps with:
- Preventing skin ageing (1)
- Joint comfort(2)
- Reducing cellulitis and improving skin health (3)
- Reducing knee joint discomfort after exercise (4)
This compound includes Vitamin C which maintains cartilage, bones and skin in normal condition.
Characteristics of Collmar Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid
- Provides 10g of pure Collagen per dose
- Very low molecular weight
- Enzymatically hydrolysed
- Highly assimilable Collagen, demonstrated by rigorous studies
- 80mg of Vitamin C
- 10mg of bacterially fermented Hyaluronic Acid per dose
Who is this complement for?
- Elderly men and women
1. Asserin J, Lati E, Shioya T, Prawitt J. The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2015 Dec;14(4):291-301. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12174. Epub 2015 Sep 12.
2. Benito-Ruiz P, Camacho-Zambrano MM, Carrillo-Arcentales JN, Mestanza-Peralta MA, Vallejo-Flores CA, Vargas-López SV, Villacís-Tamayo RA, Zurita-Gavilanes LA. A randomized controlled trial on the efficacy and safety of a food ingredient, collagen hydrolysate, for improving joint comfort. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2009;60 Suppl 2:99-113. doi: 10.1080/09637480802498820. Epub 2009 Feb 11.
3. Schunck M, Zague V, Oesser S, Proksch E. Dietary Supplementation with Specific Collagen Peptides Has a Body Mass Index-Dependent Beneficial Effect on Cellulite Morphology. J Med Food. 2015 Dec;18(12):1340-8. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2015.0022. Epub 2015 Nov 12.
4. Zdzieblik D, Oesser S, Gollhofer A, König D. Improvement of activity-related knee joint discomfort following supplementation of specific collagen peptides. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2017 Jun;42(6):588-595. doi: 10.1139/apnm-2016-0390. Epub 2017 Jan 24.
5. Santilli V, Paoloni M, Mangone M, Alviti F, Bernetti A. Hyaluronic acid in the management of osteoarthritis: injection therapies innovations. Clin Cases Miner Bone Metab. 2016 May-Aug;13(2):131-134. Epub 2016 Oct 5.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (10g)|
|Servings per container: 55|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||40mg||50%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|