DANDELION - 30 veg caps
Nutritional Facts DANDELION - 30 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information DANDELION - 30 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 vegetable capsule|
|Daily dose: 1 vegetable capsule|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Extracto seco Diente de León (Taraxacum officinale Weber) Extracto 15:1, Flavonoides 10%)||300mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Dry Dandelion extract (Taraxacum officinale Weber) Extract 15:1, Flavonoids 10%), coating agent (E464 hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), bulking agent (E460 (i) microcrystalline cellulose, E470b magnesium stearate), anti-caking agent silicon (E551 silicon dioxide)|
How to take DANDELION - 30 veg caps:Take one capsule with breakfast.
- Dandelion vegetable extract
- 10% Flavonoid content
- Gluten free supplement
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Vegetable capsules
What is Dandelion?
Drasanvi Dandelion is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made with dry Dandelion extract (Taraxacum officinale Weber).
Dandelion is a very common herbaceous plant, which grows in gardens and is frequently considered a weed for being so prevalent in meadows and fields. But actually, the case is the exact opposite. Numerous botanic studies praise its properties and medicinal characteristics.
Each part of the plant can be used to obtain its different active ingredients. The root is rich in inulin and mucilages and its aerial part in flavonoids.
Properties of Dandelion
Among the active properties of the Dandelion, we can highlight the following:
- Contributes to intestinal tract functions
- Helps to balance the stomach´s physiological pH level
- Stimulates digestion
- Prebiotic activity
- Its prebiotic effects contribute towards gastrointestinal well-being
What´s more, a number of studies have investigated the effects it has on human health, such as its diuretic capacity which is a great ally during toxin cleansing. (1)
Characteristics of Dransavi Dandelion
Drasanvi´s extraction processes guarantee intensity and the most efficient dose in every capsule.
Characteristics of Drasanvi Dandelion:
- High concentration
- Controlled and standardised dose
- High quality
- Active ingredient ratio 15:1
- Provides 30mg of flavenoids per capsule
Who is this supplement for?
- People looking to strengthen their intestinal and digestive system.
1. Clare BA, Conroy RS, Spelman K. The diuretic effect in human subjects of an extract of Taraxacum officinale folium over a single day. J Altern Complement Med. 2009 Aug;15(8):929-34. doi: 10.1089/acm.2008.0152.