FOLIC ACID - 30 veg caps
Nutritional Facts FOLIC ACID - 30 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information FOLIC ACID - 30 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Ácido fólico (Ácido pteroil-L-glutámico)||400µg||200%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Folic acid (pteroyl-L-glutamic acid), coating agent (E464 hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), bulking agents [E 460 (i) microcrystalline cellulose, E470b magnesium stearate], anti-caking agent (E551 silicon dioxide).|
How to take FOLIC ACID - 30 veg caps:Take 1 capsule a day, with a main meal.
- High in Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
- Gluten free
- Provides the recommended dietary allowance (RDA)
- Made in the E.U.
- Specially designed for women during pregnancy
What is Drasanvi Folic Acid?
Drasanvi Folic Acid is a nutritional supplement of Folic Acid (pteroyl-L-glutamic acid), in vegetable capsules.
The recommended dose is to take 1 capsule a day.
Properties of Folic Acid
Folic Acid is a B group vitamin, known as Vitamin B9.
The most important properties and characteristics of Folic Acid are:
- Helps towards maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Supports normal amino acid synthesis
- Favours normal cell formation
- Helps towards normal psychological and immune system function
- Contribuye al funcionamiento normal del sistema inmunitario
- Palliates fatigue and tiredness
- Contributes to cell division process
It can be found mainly in: viscera, green leaf vegetables, beer yeast and nuts.
Who is this supplement for?
- Pregnant women
- Anyone who wants to ensure the recommended dietary allowance of this vitamin