GARLIC-HAWTHORN-OLIVE - 60 pearls
- Garlic, Olive and Hawthorn oil extract
- Source of vegetable fatty acids
- Produced in the E.U.
What is Garlic Hawthorn and Olive?
Garlic-Hawthorn-Olive by Drasanvi is a food supplement in softgels made from hawthorn, olive leaf and garlic oil extract.
The recommended dose for this supplement is to take 2 softgels a day.
Each softgel provides:
- Macerated hawthorn oil (Crataegus sp.) 200mg
- Macerated olive leave oil (Olea europaea L.) 200mg
- Macerated garlic oil (Allium sativum L.) 100mg
Features of Garlic, Hawthorn and Olive
Garlic, Hawthorn and Olive are three substances that are commonly found in food supplements due to their properties for human health. They are vegetable essential fatty acids.
Garlic is popular specially in the Mediterranean culture. It contains allicin, phosphorus, silicon and group B vitamins. It is present in most kitchens due to its peculiar taste and properties.
The white hawthorn or hawthorn is a plant native to Europe. Its importance lies in its leaves and flowers since they have high concentrations of flavonoids and proanthocyanidins, its active ingredients.
The olive tree is a millenary tree, very popular in Mediterranean countries, specially Spain and Italy. In addition it has many properties and benefits for human health.
Functions of Garlic, Allium Sativum L.
- Supporting the functioning of the respiratory system
- Stimulating the blood flow in micro-vessels
- Relieving the feeling of heavy legs
- Supporting the proper functioning of the liver
- Increasing the resistance against temporary stress
- Producing antibacterial effects
Functions of Hawthorn, Crataegus sp.
- Regulating the cardiovascular system
- Supporting the functioning of the heart, increasing the oxygen flow and improving the peripheral blood circulation
- Supporting the functioning of the intestinal tract, intestinal comfort and digestion
- Supporting the functioning of both the heart and cardiovascular
- Helping to sleep better, decreasing the tension, heaviness and irritability
Functions of the Olive Tree, Olea europaea L.
- Olive leaves have antioxidant and anti-HIV properties, antiproliferative and apoptotic effects, apart from protecting us against human leukemia and having a lipid-lowering activity (1)
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Those who want to take essential fatty acids from a vegetable source.
1. Leila Abaza, Amani Taamalli, Houda Nsir y Mokhtar Zarrouk. Olive Tree (Olea europeae L.) Leaves: Importance and Advances in the Analysis of Phenolic Compounds. Antioxidants (Basel). 2015 Dec; 4(4): 682–698.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 2 softgels|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Macerated white hawthorn oil (Crataegus sp.)||400mg|
|Macerated olive leaves oil (Olea europaea L.)||400mg|
|Macerated garlic oil (Allium sativum L.)||200mg|