GARLIC-HAWTHORN-OLIVE - 60 pearls
- Garlic, Olive and Hawthorn oil extract
- Source of vegetable fatty acids
- Gluten Free
- Made in the E.U.
What is Drasanvi Garlic Hawthorn and Olive?
Drasanvi Garlic-Hawthorn is a dietary supplement of vegetable oil extracts from hawthorn, olive leaves and garlic.
The recommended dose for this supplement is to take 2 softgels per day.
Each pearl provides:
- Macerated Hawthorn oil (Crataegus sp.) 200mg
- Macerated Olive leave oil (Olea europaea L.) 200mg
- Macerated Garlic oil (Allium sativum L.) 100mg
Characteristics of Garlic, Hawthorn and Olive
Garlic , Hawthorn and Olive are three substances that are commonly found in food supplements thanks to their properties that contribute to human health. They are essential fatty acids from plant source.
Garlic is popularly known especially in the Mediterranean culture. It contains allicin, phosphorus , silicon and Group B vitamins. It is commonly found in kitchens because of its characteristic taste and properties.
The white hawthorn or hawthorn is characteristic European plant. Its importance lies in its leaves and flowers as they have high concentrations of flavonoids and proanthocyanidins, its active ingredients.
The olive tree is a millenary tree, very popular in Mediterranean countries, especially in Spain and Italy. It has a large number of properties and benefits for human health.
Properties of Garlic, Allium Sativum L.
- Garlic helps maintain healthy function of the respiratory system
- Supports good blood circulation in microvessels
- Helps reduce heavy legs sensation
- Helps maintain healthy liver function
- Contributes to resistance against temporary stress
- Garlic has an antibacterial effect
Properties of Hawthorn, Crataegus sp.
- Regulates cardiac activity
- Supports heart functions, increases oxygen flow and improves peripheral blood circulation
- Can support normal intestinal tract function, intestinal comfort and digestion
- Supports normal heart and cardiovascular system function.
- Helps to sleep better, to decrease tension, heaviness and irritability
Properties of the Olive Tree, Olea europaea L.
- Olive leaves have antioxidant activity, anti-HIV properties, antiproliferative and apoptotic effects, protect against human leukemia and lipid-lowering activity. (1)
Who is this supplement for?
- People who want to obtain essential fatty acids from a vegetable source
1. Leila Abaza, Amani Taamalli, Houda Nsir y Mokhtar Zarrouk. Olive Tree (Olea europeae L.) Leaves: Importance and Advances in the Analysis of Phenolic Compounds. Antioxidants (Basel). 2015 Dec; 4(4): 682–698.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 2 softgels|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Macerated white hawthorn oil (Crataegus sp.)||400mg|
|Macerated olive leaves oil (Olea europaea L.)||400mg|
|Macerated garlic oil (Allium sativum L.)||200mg|