GINGER - 30 veg caps
Nutritional Facts GINGER - 30 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information GINGER - 30 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Extracto seco de Jengibre (Zingiber officinale Roscoe, Ratio 8:1, gingeroles 5%)||330mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Dry Ginger extract (Zingiber officinale Roscoe, Ratio 8: 1, gingerols 5%), coating agent (E464 hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), bulking agent (E460 (i) microcrystalline cellulose, E470b magnesium stearate), anti-caking agent (E551 silicon dioxide ).|
How to take GINGER - 30 veg caps:Take one capsule a day, with a main meal.
- Ginger vegetable extract
- 5% Gingerol content
- Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gluten free, suitable for celiacs
What is Drasanvi Ginger?
Drasanvi Ginger is a nutritional supplement of dry Ginger extract in vegetable capsules.
The recommended dose for this supplement is to take 1 capsule a day, with a main meal.
Properties of Drasanvi Ginger
Ginger is an underground plant that originates from Asia and has become well-known for its properties.
Apart from being used as a medicinal remedy, it is frequently used as condiment in sweet and savoury foods thanks to its intense and distinctive aroma.
These are main benefits that ginger has on human health:
- Boosts the bodies natural defences, supporting the immune system
- Favours vascular health, which at the same time helps to maintain a healthy heart
- Promotes normal intestinal function and physical well-being
- Boosts vitality and energy
- Its stimulating and tonic properties help to reduce fatigue
- Helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- It has very important antioxidant properties
Who is this supplement for?
- Athletes and active people
- Elderly people