GREEN TEA- 60 veg caps
- Green tea plant extract
- Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians
- With polyphenols, catechins, EGCG and caffeine
What is Green Tea?
Green Tea by Drasanvi is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made from Green Tea dry extract, Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze.
The recommended dose for this supplement is 2 capsules a day distributed in two of the main meals.
Properties of Green Tea
Green Tea, comes from the Camellia Sinensis plant and it has been used since ancient times to make beverages and medicinal remedies. It has lately become very popular thanks to its high Vitamin C and L-Theanine content as well as its polyphenol and catechin supply.
This supplement has a 8:1 active ingredient. Therefore, it means that we would need 5600mg of plant in order to obtain 700mg of dry extract, which is exactly the amount from each capsule.
These are some of the properties and benefits of green tea are:
- Maintaining the body weight
- Producing an antioxidant effect (1)
- Lowering the bad cholesterol (LDL) levels (2)
- Relieving the symptoms of allergy (3)
- The Epigallocatechins (EGCG) help us lose fat (4)
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Athletes and active people
- Those who want an extra dose of caffeine in their daily diet.
1. SARAH C. FORESTER and JOSHUA D. LAMBERT. Antioxidant effects of green tea. Published online 2011 May 2. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000641
2. Xin-Xin Zheng, Yan-Lu Xu, Shao-Hua Li, Xu-Xia Liu, Rutai Hui, and Xiao-Hong Huang. Green tea intake lowers fasting serum total and LDL cholesterol in adults: a meta-analysis of 14 randomized controlled trials. American Society for Nutrition
3. Mari Maeda-Yamamoto, Kaori Ema, Ikuo Shibuichi. In vitro and in vivo anti-allergic effects of ‘benifuuki’ green tea containing O-methylated catechin and ginger extract enhancement. Cytotechnology, December 2007, 55:135
4. Vázquez Cisneros LC, López-Uriarte P, López-Espinoza A, Navarro Meza M, Espinoza-Gallardo AC, Guzmán Aburto MB. Effects of green tea and its epigallocatechin (EGCG) content on body weight and fat mass in humans: a systematic review. Nutr Hosp. 2017 Jun 5;34(3):731-737. doi: 10.20960/nh.753.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Green Tea Dry Extract (Camellia Sinensis (L.) Kuntze)||700mg|