GREEN TEA- 60 veg caps
- Green Tea Plant extract
- Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Contains Polyphenols, Catechins, EGCG and Caffeine
- Gluten free
What is Drasanvi Green Tea?
Drasanvi Green Tea is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules with dry Green Tea extract (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze).
The recommended dose for this supplement is to take 2 capsules a day, each with a main meal.
Properties of Green Tea
Green Tea, comes from the Camellia Sinesis plant and has been used sin ancient times to make beverages and medicinal remedies. It has lately become very popular thanks to its high Vitamin C and L-Theanine content as well as its supply of Polyphenols and Catechins.
The manufacturer of this supplement guarantees a 8:1 ratio of this extracts active principle, therefore in order to obtain 700mg of dry extract, the amount contained in each capsule, 5600mg of plant is needed.
The most significant properties and benefits of Green Tea are:
- Contributes to maintaining normal body weight
- Antioxidant effect (1)
- Can reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) levels (2)
- Helps to relieve allergy symptoms (3)
- The Epigallocatechins (EGCG) help reduce body weight related with fat mass (4)
Who is this supplement for?
- Athletes and active people
- Those who want an extra dose of caffeine in their daily diet.
1. SARAH C. FORESTER and JOSHUA D. LAMBERT. Antioxidant effects of green tea. Published online 2011 May 2. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000641
2. Xin-Xin Zheng, Yan-Lu Xu, Shao-Hua Li, Xu-Xia Liu, Rutai Hui, and Xiao-Hong Huang. Green tea intake lowers fasting serum total and LDL cholesterol in adults: a meta-analysis of 14 randomized controlled trials. American Society for Nutrition
3. Mari Maeda-Yamamoto, Kaori Ema, Ikuo Shibuichi. In vitro and in vivo anti-allergic effects of ‘benifuuki’ green tea containing O-methylated catechin and ginger extract enhancement. Cytotechnology, December 2007, 55:135
4. Vázquez Cisneros LC, López-Uriarte P, López-Espinoza A, Navarro Meza M, Espinoza-Gallardo AC, Guzmán Aburto MB. Effects of green tea and its epigallocatechin (EGCG) content on body weight and fat mass in humans: a systematic review. Nutr Hosp. 2017 Jun 5;34(3):731-737. doi: 10.20960/nh.753.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Green Tea Dry Extract (Camellia Sinensis (L.) Kuntze)||700mg|