HARPAGOPHYTUM (DEVIL´S CLAW) - 60 veg caps
- Harpagophytum vegetable extract
- Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gluten free
- High concentration of Harpogosides
What is Drasanvi Harpagophytum?
Drasanvi Harpagophytum, also know as Devil´s Claw is a nutritional supplement made of dry Harpagophytum (Devil´s Claw) extract, in vegetable capsules.
The recommended dose for this supplement is to take 2 capsules a day.
Properties of Harpagophytum
Harpagophytum is a plant that originates from Madagascar and the Kalahari Desert in Africa. It receives its other name, Devil´s Claw, thanks to the shape of its distinctive fruits.
This plant was brought to Europe in 1960 and has become popular because of its beneficial properties for human health.
A number of clinical studies have shown that various Harpagophytum extracts (equivalent to 50-60mg of Harpagophytum per day, taken during a variable period between 8 and 16 weeks) significantly improved clinical symptoms of individuals with osteoarthritis in knee and hip, as in pain, movement limitation and joint grating. (1)
The most important properties of Harpagophytum are:
- Eases digestion
- Improves appetite
- Helps palliate osteoarthritis (2)
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect (2)
Who can take Harpagophytum?
- Athletes and active people
- Anyone who wants to obtain any of the benefits provided by this supplement.
1. Wegener T, Lüpke NP. Treatment of patients with arthrosis of hip or knee with an aqueous extract of devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens DC.). Phytother Res. 2003 Dec;17(10):1165-72.
2. Dragos D, Gilca M, Gaman L, Vlad A, Iosif L, Stoian I, Lupescu O. Phytomedicine in Joint Disorders. Nutrients. 2017 Jan 16;9(1). pii: E70. doi: 10.3390/nu9010070.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Devil's claw dry extract (5% harpagosides) (Harpagophytum procumbens Dc)||600mg|