HYALURONIC ACID - 30 veg caps
- Bacterially fermented Hyaluronic Acid
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Vegetable capsules
- Gluten free
- Made in the E.U.
What is Drasanvi Hyaluronic Acid?
Drasanvi Hyaluronic Acid in vegetable capsules, is a nutritional supplement of bacterially fermented Hyaluronic Acid, obtained through the fermentation of the bacteria Streptococcus zooepidemicus.
The recommended dose is to take 1 capsule a day.
Properties of Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic Acid is a Polysaccharide, a sugar that has a structural function. It has a viscous texture and forms part of the skin, cartilage and joints.
Drasanvi Hyaluronic Acid is obtained through a bacterial fermentation, which makes it different from the rest of acids, since they come form poultry or beef. This makes it a state of the art supplement which has a higher quality and is suitable for vegetarians.
This fermentation is made based in a mixture of soy flour, peptones and carbon source ideal conditions for the formation of Hyaluronic Acid.
Regarding its properties, Hyaluronic Acid is useful for treating patients with osteoarthritis, literature seems to show that is is capable of easing and improving joint pain, possibly modifying its structure. (1)
It is also capable of retaining water and it has recently been demonstrated that it is present in the epidermis. Hyaluronic Acid plays a fundamental role in skin hydration and elasticity. (2)
Who is this supplement for?
- Athletes whose body and joints undergo a great deal of physical stress
- Elderly people
- Anyone who wishes to obtain any of the properties of Hyaluronic Acid
1. Santilli V, Paoloni M, Mangone M, Alviti F, Bernetti A. Hyaluronic acid in the management of osteoarthritis: injection therapies innovations. Clin Cases Miner Bone Metab. 2016 May-Aug;13(2):131-134. Epub 2016 Oct 5.
2. Masson F. [Skin hydration and hyaluronic acid]. Ann Dermatol Venereol. 2010 Apr;137 Suppl 1:S23-5. doi: 10.1016/S0151-9638(10)70005-3.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Hyaluronic acid (obtained through a bacterial fermentation process of (Streptococcus zooepidemicus)||120mg|