L-CARNITINE - 48 veg caps
Nutritional Facts L-CARNITINE - 48 veg caps
|Daily doseper serving|
|Information L-CARNITINE - 48 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 48|
|L-Carnitine (free form)||500mg|
|Ingredients: L-carnitine (in free form), coating agent (E464 hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), bulking agent [E 460 (i) microcrystalline cellulose, E470b magnesium stearate], anti-caking agent (E551 silicon dioxide).|
How to take L-CARNITINE - 48 veg caps:Take 1 capsule daily preferably between meals. It is recommended to take one capsule before training.
- Free form L-Carnitine
- Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gluten free
What is Drasanvi L-Carnitine?
Drasanvi L-Carnitine is a nutritional supplement of free form L-Carnitine, in vegetable capsules.
La dosis diaria recomendada de este complemento es tomar 1 cápsula al día.
Properties of L-Carnitine
L-Carnitine is a hydrophilic quaternary amine that is synthesised in the liver, kidneys and brain and is produced through the combination of two essential amino-acids, as are Lysine and Methionine. The fundamental role of L-Carnitine is to carry fatty acids to the muscle cells.
Among the different types of Carnitine, Drasanvi has selected L-Carnitine in free form for its capsules, since it has a better absorption rate for the organism.
The main properties and characteristics of L-Carnitine are:
- Helps towards weight loss (1)
- Improves mental performance (2)
- Boosts mental alertness and concentration (3)
Who is this supplement for?
Athletes and sportspeople who put their bodies through physical stress due to regular training
1. Pooyandjoo M, Nouhi M, Shab-Bidar S, Djafarian K, Olyaeemanesh A. The effect of (L-)carnitine on weight loss in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Obes Rev. 2016 Oct;17(10):970-6. doi: 10.1111/obr.12436. Epub 2016 Jun 22.
2. Ferreira GC, McKenna MC. L-Carnitine and Acetyl-L-carnitine Roles and Neuroprotection in Developing Brain. Neurochem Res. 2017 Jun;42(6):1661-1675. doi: 10.1007/s11064-017-2288-7. Epub 2017 May 16.
3. Malaguarnera M. Acetyl-L-carnitine in hepatic encephalopathy. Metab Brain Dis. 2013 Jun;28(2):193-9. doi: 10.1007/s11011-013-9376-4. Epub 2013 Feb 8.