OMEGA 3 - 48 pearls
- Omega 3 with EPA and DHA
- Source of essential fatty acids
- High content and quality
- Controlled dose of active ingredients
What is Drasanvi Omega 3?
Drasanvi Omega 3 is a food supplement in softgels that provide fish oil with vitamin E.
The recommended dose for this supplement is 1 softgel a day.
This is a high quality supplement that provides: 180mg of EPA and 120mg of DHA.
Properties of Omega 3
The Omega 3 from fish oil is an essential fatty acid that supports many important functions of the organism.
They are polyunsaturated acids and must be taken from food or supplementation daily. This supplement includes the Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which have the following properties:
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) support the proper development of the brain of the fetus and breastfeeding infants.
- DHA and EPA help to regulate the blood pressure
- DHA and EPA help to regulate the blood triglyceride levels
- EPA and DHA support the functioning of the heart
In addition, this supplement also provides Vitamin E that helps to protect the cells from oxidative stress.
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Adults who want to meet their recommended daily intake of fatty acids
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container: 48|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Fish oil (18% EPA/12% DHA)||1000mg||++|
|Vitamin E (Dl-alpha-tocopheryl)||20mg||166.67%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|