OMEGA 3 - 48 pearls
Nutritional Facts OMEGA 3 - 48 pearls
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information OMEGA 3 - 48 pearls|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container: 48|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Aceite de pescado (18% EPA/12% DHA)||1000mg||++|
|Vitamin E (Dl-alpha-tocopheryl)||20mg||166.67%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Fish oil (EPA 18% and DHA 12%), natural vitamin E as D-alpha tocopherol, capsule [gelatin, humectant (E422 glycerin)]. It contains fish.|
How to take OMEGA 3 - 48 pearls:Take 1 capsule a day, preferably with meals.
- Omega 3 with EPA and DHA
- Source of essential fatty acids
- High concentration and quality
- Controlled and uniform dose of active ingredients
What is Drasanvi Omega 3?
Drasanvi Omega 3 is a food supplement in softgel pearls, of fish oil with vitamin E .
The recommended dose for this supplement is to take 1 softgel a day .
This supplement is high quality, containing: 180mg of EPA and 120mg of DHA.
Properties of Omega 3
Omega 3, that comes from fish oil is an essential fatty acid that contributes to many important functions of the organism.
They are polyunsaturated acids and must be ingested daily through food or supplementation. This supplement includes the Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which have the following properties:
- Maternal ingestion of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes to the normal development of the brain of the fetus and breastfeeding infants.
- DHA and EPA contribute to maintaining normal blood pressure
- DHA and EPA contribute to maintaining normal levels of blood triglycerides
- EPA and DHA contribute to normal heart function
In addition, supplement includes Vitamin E that contributes to protect cells from oxidative stress.
Who is this supplement for?
- Adults who want to ensure their recommended daily intake of fatty acids