OPTIMEM FORTE - 45 caps
- Vitamins and Minerals with plant extracts
- With Phosphatidylserine
- Ideal for students during exam period
- Made in the E.U.
What is Optimem Forte?
Optimem Forte by Drasanvi is a food supplement in capsules made from phosphatidylserine, phosphatidylcholine, plant extracts, amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
The recommended dose for this supplement is 2 capsules a day.
Properties of Optimem Forte
The composition and ingredients of this supplement result in a complete multivitamin of the highest quality.
The main ingredient from this supplement is phosphatidylserine, which is necessary to preserve the membranes from the nerve cells and the myelin. The consequences of the passing of time in the human brain is related to biochemical alterations and its structural deterioration which affect the neurotransmission. Phosphatidylserine is efficiently absorbed in humans, since it crosses the blood-brain barrier and slows down or stops all the biochemical alterations and the structural deterioration of nerve cells. Moreover, it is compatible with human cognitive functions, included the formation of the short-term memory, long-term memory, our ability to create new memories or to remember them, the ability to learn and recall information, the ability to focus the attention and concentrate, the ability to reason and solve problems, language and our ability to communicate. It is also compatible with locomotive functions, specially quick reactions and reflexes. (1)
Phosphatidylcholine, also known as lecithin, is a phospholipid that is involved in some of the functions of our body. A study about this substance concluded that: 'A phosphatidylcholine supply could improve our learning and memory as well as improving cognitive disorders for both animals and humans with promising efficacy.' (2)
We are going to highlight some of the ingredients and their functions from this formula:
- Thiamine or Vitamin B1 supports the functioning of the nervous system and the psychological function.
- Vitamin B6, B12, riboflavin and niacin helps to buffer the symptoms of tiredness and fatigue and support the energy metabolism.
- Pantothenic acid supports the mental performance, the synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters. Moreover, it helps to decrease the tiredness and fatigue.
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Students during and before exams when they need to sharpen their focus and learning abilities.
- Any adult who needs to improve their focus and memory.
1. Glade MJ, Smith K. Phosphatidylserine and the human brain. Nutrition. 2015 Jun;31(6):781-6. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2014.10.014. Epub 2014 Nov 4.
2. Nagata T, Yaguchi T, Nishizaki T. DL- and PO-phosphatidylcholines as a promising learning and memory enhancer. Lipids Health Dis. 2011 Jan 28;10:25. doi: 10.1186/1476-511X-10-25.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 capsules|
|Daily dose: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container: 22|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Dry Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo Biloba L.)||90mg||++|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||40mg||50%|
|Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate)||12mg||100%|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)||10mg||62.5%|
|Zinc (zinc gluconate)||10mg||++|
|Vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol acetate)||8mg||33.33%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||1.5mg||107.14%|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)||1.2mg||109.9%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1.2mg||85.71%|
|Copper (copper gluconate)||1mg||++|
|Folic acid (Pteroyl-L-glutamic acid)||0.2g||++|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||0.002mg||50%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|