- Contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin
- Includes Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen and Shark Cartilage
- With vitamins and minerals
- Made in the E.U.
What is Drasanvi Oseogen 375g?
Drasanvi Oseogen 375g is a powdered dietary supplement of Shark cartilage, Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen, Glucosamine Sulfate, vitamins and minerals.
The recommended dose for this supplement is to take 2 scoops a day .
Main characteristics of Drasanvi Oseogen
Oseogen is a food supplement composed of an excellent formula of ingredients that promote joint health:
- Shark cartilage has always been used for its numerous characteristics and nutritional contributions. It contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin, essential substances for joint health (1)
- Hydrolyzed marine Collagen is a viscous substance found in tendons and joints that improves joint discomfort when taken through supplementation (2)
- Glucosamine sulfate can be found in the fluid that surrounds our joints. It acts as an anti-inflammatory and relieves joint pain linked to the performance of physical exercise (3)
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of Collagen for normal cartilage function
- Magnesium contributes to reducing tiredness and fatigue and to normal protein synthesis
Who can take Drasanvi Oseogen?
- This supplement is especially recommended for active people and athletes who put their joints through constant rhythm changes.
- Adults who want to get a supplement rich in vitamins, minerals and ingredients that contribute to good joint health.
1. Zhou F, Zhang X, Cai D, Li J, Mu Q, Zhang W, Zhu S, Jiang Y, Shen W, Zhang S, Ouyang HW. Silk Fibroin-Chondroitin Sulfate Scaffold with Immuno-inhibition Property for Articular Cartilage Repair. Acta Biomater. 2017 Sep 7. pii: S1742-7061(17)30569-X. doi: 10.1016/j.actbio.2017.09.005.
2. Zdzieblik D, Oesser S, Gollhofer A, König D. Improvement of activity-related knee joint discomfort following supplementation of specific collagen peptides. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2017 Jun;42(6):588-595. doi: 10.1139/apnm-2016-0390.
3. Singh JA, Noorbaloochi S, MacDonald R, Maxwell LJ. Chondroitin for osteoarthritis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015 Jan 28;1:CD005614. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD005614.pub2.