OSEOGEN - 72 caps
Nutritional Facts OSEOGEN - 72 caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information OSEOGEN - 72 caps|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 3 capsules|
|Servings per container: 72|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Cartílago de tiburón (10% glucosamina y 17 % condroitina)||250mg||++|
|Hydrolyzed marine collagen||75mg||++|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||10mg||12.5%|
|Levadura de selenio||9mg||++|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)||5.33mg||33.31%|
|Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-pantothenate)||2mg||33.33%|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||830µg||33200%|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||660µg||13200%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||0.47mg||33.57%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.47mg||33.57%|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)||0.37mg||33.64%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Shark cartilage (10% glucosamine and 17% chondroitin), glucosamine sulphate (from crustaceans), gelatin (capsule), calcium carbonate, hydrolyzed marine collagen, chondroitin sulfate, maltodextrin, magnesium oxide, calcium citrate, bromelain (from pineapple), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), selenium yeast (selenium 0.2%), bulking agent (E470b magnesium stearate), ferric oxide (70% iron), vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), magnesium citrate, vitamin B5 (D-calcium pantothenate), anti-caking agent (E551 silicon dioxide), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) vitamin D (cholecalciferol), vitamin B6 (piroxidine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride). Contains crustaceans, contains fish. It contains a source of phenylalanine (not suitable for those who suffer phenylketonuria.)|
How to take OSEOGEN - 72 caps:Take 3 capsules a day, 1 with each main meal. We recommend consuming the product for at least 5 months.
- Specially designed formula for athletes
- With Shark Cartilage and Marine Collagen
- With glucosamine and chondroitin
- Source of minerals and vitamins
- Made in the E.U.
What is Drasanvi Oseogen?
Drasanvi Oseogen is an encapsulated dietary supplement of Magnesium, Shark cartilage , Glucosamine , Chondroitin , Marine Collagen and Calcium.
The recommended dose for this supplement is to take 3 capsules a day.
Properties of Drasanvi Oseogen
Oseogen is an excellent formula of ingredients that have properties which promote joint health . Therefore, it is especially recommended for athletes who put their joints through constant strain.
The ingredients that make up this Oseogen formula are the following:
- Shark cartilage is a source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin , substances that have great properties such as being great articular anti-inflammatories. Both reduce joint pain and contribute to improving joint mobility. (1) (2)
- Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen: in a study carried out by a Food and Health Research and Development laboratory in Japan, it was concluded that marine collagen is easier to assimilate than other sources of collagen, such as porcine. (3) This formula includes Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen, which means that the collagen has been through a process that consists in fragmenting the collagen into smaller pieces called peptides to further improve its assimilation. Marine collagen improves activity related joint discomfort. (4)
- Chondroitin sulfate: is a glycosaminoglycan that is found naturally in cartilage and has a powerful anti-inflammatory activity. (5)
- Thanks to its Vitamin C content, this supplement contributes to the normal formation of collagen for normal cartilage function.
- Magnesium, an essential mineral that contributes to the normal protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals , which give support to these substances so that they perform their functions correctly.
Who is this supplement for?
- Adults who want to complete their daily diet with an excellent supplement that contains ingredients that promote joint health
1. Singh JA, Noorbaloochi S, MacDonald R, Maxwell LJ. Chondroitin for osteoarthritis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015 Jan 28;1:CD005614. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD005614.pub2.
2. Zhou F, Zhang X, Cai D, Li J, Mu Q, Zhang W, Zhu S, Jiang Y, Shen W, Zhang S, Ouyang HW. Silk Fibroin-Chondroitin Sulfate Scaffold with Immuno-inhibition Property for Articular Cartilage Repair. Acta Biomater. 2017 Sep 7. pii: S1742-7061(17)30569-X. doi: 10.1016/j.actbio.2017.09.005.
3. Ohara H, Matsumoto H, Ito K, Iwai K, Sato K. Comparison of quantity and structures of hydroxyproline-containing peptides in human blood after oral ingestion of gelatin hydrolysates from different sources. J Agric Food Chem. 2007 Feb 21;55(4):1532-5.
4. Zdzieblik D, Oesser S, Gollhofer A, König D. Improvement of activity-related knee joint discomfort following supplementation of specific collagen peptides. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2017 Jun;42(6):588-595. doi: 10.1139/apnm-2016-0390. Epub 2017 Jan 24.
5. Zhou F, Zhang X, Cai D, Li J, Mu Q, Zhang W, Zhu S, Jiang Y, Shen W, Zhang S, Ouyang HW. Silk Fibroin-Chondroitin Sulfate Scaffold with Immuno-inhibition Property for Articular Cartilage Repair. Acta Biomater. 2017 Sep 7. pii: S1742-7061(17)30569-X. doi: 10.1016/j.actbio.2017.09.005.