ROYAL JELLY - 30 veg caps
Nutritional Facts ROYAL JELLY - 30 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information ROYAL JELLY - 30 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Jalea real liofilizada (equivalente a fresca 3:1,4% en 10HDA)||333mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Jalea real liofilizada (equivalente a fresca 3:1, 4% en 10HDA), agente de recubrimiento (E464 hidroxipropilmetilcelulosa), agentes de carga [E 460(i) celulosa microcristalina, E470b estearato de magnesio], antiaglomerante (E551 dióxido de silicio).|
How to take ROYAL JELLY - 30 veg caps:Take 1 capsule a day, preferably with meals.
- Lyophilised Royal Jelly vegetable extract
- Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gluten free
- 1 Capsule contains the equivalent of 1000mg of fresh Royal Jelly
What is Royal Jelly?
Drasanvi Royal Jelly is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules, containing Lyophilised Royal Jelly.
The recommended dose it to take 1 capsule a day, preferably with food.
Properties of Royal Jelly
Royal Jelly is a liquid substance that is produced by Bees and is used in nature as food for the working Bee larvae during their first days of life and also for the Queen Bee. This excellent food full of nutrients, has a viscous texture, mellow Yellow colour and a sour taste.
Special attention has always been given to Royal Jelly for its exceptional properties for the Queen Bee. It has a high vitamin content, mainly group B and essential amino acids.
This supplement is made of Lyophilised Royal Jelly, to maintain its properties in the same state as when collected. Each vegetable capsule contains the equivalent to 1g of fresh Royal Jelly.
Royal Jelly has some boiactive substances, such as: 10-Hydroxydecenoic Acid and 24-Methylinecholesterol. Among its benefits we can mention: neurotrophic, hypotensive, immunomodulatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antidiabetic, antihypercholesterolemic and anti-inflammatory effects. (1)
What´s more, Royal Jelly intake stimulates lipoprotein metabolism and reduces total cholesterol and low density lipoprotein levels. (2)
Who is this supplement for?
- Elderly people
- Anyone who wants to support their immune system
1. Khazaei M, Ansarian A, Ghanbari E. New Findings on Biological Actions and Clinical Applications of Royal Jelly: A Review. J Diet Suppl. 2017 Oct 13:1-19. doi: 10.1080/19390211.2017.1363843.
2. Hiroyuki Morita, Takahide Ikeda, Kazuo Kajita, Kei Fujioka, Ichiro Mori, Hideyuki Okada, Yoshihiro Uno, y Tatsuo Ishizuka. Effect of royal jelly ingestion for six months on healthy volunteers. Nutr J. 2012 sep 21; 11: 77. doi: 10.1186 / 1475-2891-11-77.