SHARK CARTILAGE - 48 veg caps
Nutritional Facts SHARK CARTILAGE - 48 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information SHARK CARTILAGE - 48 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 48|
|Amount per serving|
|Cartílago de tiburón (4% condroitina y 4% glucosamina)||660mg|
|Ingredients: Shark cartilage (4% chondroitin and 4% glucosamine), coating agent (E464 hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), bulking agents [E 460 (i) microcrystalline cellulose, E470b magnesium stearate], anti-caking agent (E551 dioxide of silicon). Contains fish.|
How to take SHARK CARTILAGE - 48 veg caps:Distribute the 4 capsules throughout the day. Its consumption is recommended between meals.
- With Chondroitin and Glucosamine
- Vegetable capsules
- Gluten free
- Made in the E.U.
What is Drasanvi Shark Cartilage?
Drasanvi Shark Cartilage is a nutritional supplement of shark cartilage that contains Chondroitin and Glucosamine, in vegetable capsules.
The recommended dose is to take 4 capsules throughout the day.
Properties of Shark Cartilage
Shark cartilage has lately become a very popular supplement among athletes. It is an elastic tissue that supplies Chondroitin and Glucosamine, which are naturally found substances in our cartilages.
The cartilage is obtained from the scales, due to its higher concentration of active principles.
What´s more, it can also be used to treat joint problems. (2)
On the other hand, Chondroitin is an important glucosaminoglycan for joint health and cartilage. It has ant-inflammatory properties and can be taken with Glucosamine to obtain increased effects regarding joint pain and osteoarthritis. (3) (4)
Who is this supplement for?
- Athletes and active people who suffer from joint wear due to frequent exercise
1. Kanzaki N, Otsuka Y, Izumo T, Shibata H, Nagao H, Ogawara K, Yamada H, Miyazaki S, Nakamura Y. Glucosamine-containing supplement improves locomotor functions in subjects with knee pain - a pilot study of gait analysis. Clin Interv Aging. 2016 Jun 20;11:835-41. doi: 10.2147/CIA.S103943. ECollection 2016.
2. Matheson AJ, Perry CM. Glucosamine: a review of its use in the management of osteoarthritis. Drugs Aging. 2003;20(14):1041-60.
3. Zhou F, Zhang X, Cai D, Li J, Mu Q, Zhang W, Zhu S, Jiang Y, Shen W, Zhang S, Ouyang HW. Silk Fibroin-Chondroitin Sulfate Scaffold with Immuno-inhibition Property for Articular Cartilage Repair. Acta Biomater. 2017 Sep 7. pii: S1742-7061(17)30569-X. doi: 10.1016/j.actbio.2017.09.005.
4. Singh JA, Noorbaloochi S, MacDonald R, Maxwell LJ. Chondroitin for osteoarthritis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015 Jan 28;1:CD005614. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD005614.pub2.