SOY LECITHIN - 90 pearls
- Rich in fatty acids
- IP Soy Lecithin (GMO-free)
- Easy to take softgels
- With phospholipids: choline and inositol
What is Soy Lecithin?
Soy Lecithin by Drasanvi is a food supplement made from soy lecithin in softgels.
The recommended dose is from 2 to 4 capsules a day.
Properties of Soy Lecithin
Soy Lecithin is a yellow fatty substance that comes from soy and it is made up of choline, glycerol, fatty acids and phospholipids.
It is obtained from peeled soybeans. Actually, we can obtain the soy oil and lecithin from this new product. The active ingredients of lecithin and their importance for humans lies in their phospholipids, choline and inositol.
The benefits from soy lecithin supplementation for the body are:
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Anyone who wants to obtain any of the benefits from soy lecithin provides
1. Ramdath DD, Padhi EM, Sarfaraz S, Renwick S, Duncan AM. Beyond the Cholesterol-Lowering Effect of Soy Protein: A Review of the Effects of Dietary Soy and Its Constituents on Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease. Nutrients. 2017 Mar 24;9(4). pii: E324. doi: 10.3390/nu9040324.
2. Moré MI, Freitas T, Rutenberg D. Positive effects of soy lecithin-derived phosphatidylserine plus phosphatidic acid on memory, cognition, daily functioning, and mood in elderly patients with Alzheimer's disease and dementia. Adv Ther. 2014 Dec;31(12):1247-62. doi: 10.1007/s12325-014-0165-1.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 4 softgels|
|Servings per container: 90|