BCAAS 2:1:1 FORMULA 300g NEUTRAL
- Maintain muscle mass during training
- Promotes recovery and muscle development
- Muscle energy source in case of carbohydrate deficiency
- Helps to neutralize muscle acidity and delay muscle fatigue
What is BCAAS 2:1:1?
BCAAs 2:1:1 by Dymatize is a product made from branched amino acids in a ratio of 2:1:1 (Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine).
What are the properties BCAAS 2:1:1 Formula?
BCAA's branched chain essential amino acids are one of the most effective and used sports nutrition supplements.
It is common to consume them before, during and after physical activity because of the great benefits they provide to the athletes.
Unlike most amino acids, these have the ability to be used directly by the muscle as an energy source in the case of glucose deficiency, by doing so they help maintain physical performance.
In addition to their protective effect, if taken after exercise, BCAAs boost the recovery of muscle tissue by helping to repair muscle tissue from the damage suffered by intense physical exercise.
Who is this product aimed at?
- Athletes that wish to protect their muscle mass during workouts and recover properly after exercise.
- General population looking to protect their muscle tissue from the effect of aging, weight loss treatments, etc.
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving|