A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer/smartphone/tablet when you access certain webpages. The cookies allow a webpage to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user, among other things. They can be used to identify the user depending on the information they contain and the way the computer is used. The main objectives of the cookies are: Making sure that the webpages work properly and storing your preferences, like language or font size. Learning about your browsing experience. Gathering anonymous statistical information, like which websites have you visited or how long have you been browsing our media.
What types of cookies do we use?
Depending on the entity that mangages them
- Our own cookies: they are those that are sent to your computer from our own equipment and from which we offer the service you are requesting.
- Third-party cookies: they are sent to your computer from an equipment that is not operated by us, but by a partner. For instance, those that are used by social media or by external content like Google Maps.
Depending on the time they remain active
- Login Cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain on the cookies folder of your browser until you leave the webpage. This means that it is not registered in your hard drive. The information that is obtained from these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns. In the long term, this will help us provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Persistent Cookies: They are stored in the hard drive and our web reads them any time you pay us a new visit. A permanent web has a determined expiry date. The cookie will stop working after this date. We mainly use these cookies to make the purcharse and registration services easier for you.
According to their function
- Technical Cookies: they are necessary to browse and for the proper functioning of our website. For example, they allow to control the data traffic and communication, to access restricted access areas, to place an order, to use safety elements, to store contents, to be able to share videos or content through social media.
- Custom Cookies: they are those that grant access to the service with predefined features depending on a series of criteria like the language or the type of browser through which the service is being accessed, the regional settings from where the service is being used, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: they allow us to count the number of users to measure and analyze the use of the services statistically. To do so, your browsing in our website is analyzed in order to improve the products and services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: they are the ones that manage the advertising spaces that can be included in our website as effectively as possible.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: these cookies store information about the users' behavior that is obtained through constant observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about the browsing habits on the internet and show you advertisements that are related to your browsing profile.
Objective of the cookies
|Name||Webpage||What do we use it for?||Who emits them?|
|youtube.com||youtube.com||Cookie that stores a reproduced video (home from hsnstore.com) to relate the interests of the user to show some suggestions.||youtube.com|
|facebook.com||facebook.com||These cookies are used to show more relevant advertising for you and your interests.||facebook.com|
|zanox||zanox.com||These cookies are used to show more relevant advertising for you and your interests.||zanox.com|
|ib.adnxs||ib.adnxs.com||These cookies are used to show more relevant advertising for you and your interests.||appnexus.com|
|doubleclick.net||doubleclick.net||These cookies are used to show more relevant advertising for you and your interests.||doubleclick.net|
|filter-by||www.hsnstore.com||It stores parameters that define the filters from the product lists.||hsnstore.com|
|cookiebar||www.hsnstore.com||It defines if the cookies policy information is shown or not to the user.||hsnstore.com|
|language||www.hsnstore.com||It stores the preferred language.||hsnstore.com|
|recentview||www.hsnstore.com||It stores the last products that were browsed by the customer.||hsnstore.com|
|top-promotiaon-banner||www.hsnstore.com||It stores if we have closed the top banner on the web.||hsnstore.com|
|popup-shown||www.hsnstore.com||When we close an emerging window, we prevent it from appearing again.||hsnstore.com|
|_ga||hsnstore.com||To analyze the traffic we receive (Google Analytics)|
|_gat||hsnstore.com||To analyze the traffic we receive (Google Analytics)|
|APISID, HSID, SID, GMAIL_RTT||hsnstore.com||These cookies are used by Google to store the preferences of the user and the information when viewing webpages with Google maps in them.|
You have to install cookies to use this Website. On the contrary, we will not be able to offer many of our services . The user may not agree or set up the browser to block them and remove them.
How can you deactivate or disable the cookies from your browser?
If you click on a link from this web you can install the cookies. Review the cookies policy from these sites once you leave this website.
You can choose which cookies should work on this website at any time by setting the browser, for example:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOs (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
We do not store any personal information at HSNstore except for the IP according to what was previously described, unless you decide to register voluntarily in order to purchase the products and services we offer, or to receive promotions and contents that you may be interested in.
If you continue to browse our website you will agree to the use of the cookies that we previously mentioned, and with the conditions that are gathered in the current Cookies Policy.