ENGN - 30 SERV
Nutritional Facts ENGN 309g BLUE RAZ
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information ENGN 309g BLUE RAZ|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (10.3g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (10.3g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Patented HCI® Creatine||750mg||++|
|Alpha-GPC (50% Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine)||100mg||++|
|Olive leaf extract (40% oleuropein)||5mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Creatine monohydrate, Acidity regulator (citric acid, malic acid, calcium carbonate), Beta Alanine (CarnoSyn®), Anhydrous betaine, Flavouring, Anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, calcium silicate), Patented HCI® Creatine, Choline bitartrate, Anhydrous caffeine, Sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K), N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Stabilizers (Mannitol, Calcium Phosphate), Alpha-GPC, Vitamins (Niacinamide, Thiamine, Pyridoxine HCl, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin), Olive tree leaf extract (40% Oleuropein), Color (Bright blue FCF).|
How to take ENGN 309g BLUE RAZ:Mix 1 scoop (10.3g) with 236ml of cold water 15-30 minutes before training.
- It provides 3000mg of Creatine per daily dose
- It supplies 1600mg of CarnoSyn® per scoop
- It has 400mg of caffeine per serving
- Available in several flavors
What is ENGN?
ENGN by Evlution Nutrition is a pre-workout powder made of Creatine monohydrate, Beta Alanine (CarnoSyn®) and Anhydrous Betaine. It contains caffeine.
It is recommended to consume 1 scoop with 236ml of cold water 15-30 minutes before physical exercise.
ENGN Creatine in sports
The creatine monohydrate is a supplement that increases muscle performance in high intensity and short duration endurance exercises, that rely on the shuttle of phosphocreatine for the adenosine triphosphate.
Creatine plays a role in the cellular energy metabolism and in the protein metabolism. The intake of the creatine monohydrate results in an increase in the skeletal muscle and in the concentration of phosphocreatine, which increases the fat-free mass and improves performance in high intensity exercises.
Creatine is a compound that is involved in the buffering, transport, and regulation of cellular energy, with the potential of recharge the cellular adenosine triphosphate without oxygen.
Properties of ENGN
ENGN is mostly made of Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine (CarnoSyn®) and Anhydrous Betaine.
Beta alanine is a non-essential amino acid which is used as an ergogenic help to improve the performance and resistance to fatigue in athletes. The intake of beta alanine seems to improve the perceived exertion and the biochemical parameters related to muscle fatigue.
Betaine is a methyl derivative from glycine. Some studies suggest that the intake of betaine could promote adiposity reductions and lean mass gains, apart from having a positive effect on sports performance.
Moreover, ENGN has caffeine which increases energy, reduces fatigue, improves physical performance, improves the precision of the responses to reactions, and improves the capacity to focus.
It also has the following vitamins:
- Thiamine: contributes to the normal metabolism that produces energy, to the normal functioning of the nervous system, helps with a normal psychological function, and contributes to the normal function of the heart.
- Niacinamide: contributes to a normal psychological function, helps with the normal metabolism that produces energy, contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, helps with the maintenance of the normal mucous membranes, and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6: contributes to the normal synthesis of cysteine, to the normal metabolism that produces energy, helps with the normal functioning of the nervous system, contributes to the normal metabolism of proteins and glycogen, reduces tiredness and fatigue; and helps with the regulation of the hormone activity.
- Vitamin B12: contributes to the normal metabolism that produces energy, helps with the normal functioning of the nervous system, contributes to the normal metabolism of homocysteine, and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
How can ENGN be combined?
Who can benefit from ENGN?
- Sportspeople or athletes
1. Hall M, Trojian TH. Creatine supplementation.Curr Sports Med Rep. 2013 Jul-Aug;12(4):240-4. doi: 10.1249/JSR.0b013e31829cdff2.
2. Tarnopolsky MA. Potential benefits of creatine monohydrate supplementation in the elderly. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2000 Nov;3(6):497-502.
3. Turner CE, Byblow WD, Gant N. Creatine supplementation enhances corticomotor excitability and cognitive performance during oxygen deprivation. J Neurosci. 2015 Jan 28;35(4):1773-80. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.3113-14.2015.
4. Hoffman J, Ratamess N, Kang J, Mangine G, Faigenbaum A, Stout J. Effect of creatine and beta-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2006 Aug;16(4):430-46.
5. Berti Zanella P, Donner Alves F, Guerini de Souza C. Effects of beta-alanine supplementation on performance and muscle fatigue in athletes and non-athletes of different sports: a systematic review. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2017 Sep;57(9):1132-1141. doi: 10.23736/S0022-4707.16.06582-8.
6. Cholewa JM, Guimarães-Ferreira L, Zanchi NE. Effects of betaine on performance and body composition: a review of recent findings and potential mechanisms. Amino Acids. 2014 Aug;46(8):1785-93. doi: 10.1007/s00726-014-1748-5.
7. Glade MJ. 'Caffeine-Not just a stimulant.' Nutrition. 2010 Oct;26(10):932-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2010.08.004.