LEAN MODE - 150 caps
- Fat-burner without stimulants
- It provides 500mg of Garcinia Cambogia
- It has 500mg of green coffee bean extact
What is Lean Mode?
Lean Mode by Evlution Nutrition is a nutritional supplement in capsules made of Garcinia Cambogia, green coffee bean extract, CLA, L-carnitine, and green tea leaf extract.
It is recommended to consume 3 capsules, 1 or 2 times a day. It is advisable to use 3 capsules before breakfast and 3 capsules before dinner.
Properties of Lean Mode
Lean Mode is a fat-burner without stimulants that is made of:
Garcinia Cambogia contributes to control the weight, reduces the storing of fat, reduces the feeling of appetite, and helps to maintain a normal level of sugar and fat in the blood.
Hydroxycitric acid is an active ingredient extracted from the rind of the Hindi fruit Garcinia Cambogia. After a study, it was proven that Garcinia Cambogia reduces the accumulation of abdominal fat in subjects who have obesity and accumulation of visceral fat. It is useful to prevent and reduce abdominal fat.
Green coffee bean extract
Green coffee bean helps with weight loss and to reduce the absorption of sugar in the digestive tract.
Green coffee bean extract is used to reduce the weight and obesity. The active ingredients are considered derivatives of caffeine and chlorogenic acid.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) has the ability to reduce the body fat levels, as well as contributing to the glycemic profile and atherosclerosis. The intake of CLA could increase the lipolysis and reduce the accumulation of fatty acids in the adipose tissue.
Carnitine is a conditionally essential amino acid that is involved in the transport of long-chain fatty acids to the mitochondria during the beta-oxidation process.
The intake of L-carnitine can increase the muscle mass while reducing body weight. In addition, it reduces tiredness and physical and mental fatigue.
Green tea leaf extract
The green tea leaf extract helps to control the metabolism of fats, increases the energy expenditure, contributes to increase the metabolic rate, prevents the absorption of cholesterol, helps to prevent the accumulation of triglycerides, helps to prevent the accumulation of fat, and contributes to the cardiovascular health.
How to combine Lean Mode?
It is recommended to consume this supplement with Chromium Picolinate.
Who can benefit from Lean Mode?
- Those who want some help with weight loss
1. Hayamizu K, Ishii Y, Kaneko I, Shen M, Okuhara Y, Shigematsu N, Tomi H, Furuse M, Yoshino G, Shimasaki H. Effects of garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on visceral fat accumulation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Curr Ther Res Clin Exp. 2003 Sep;64(8):551-67. doi: 10.1016/j.curtheres.2003.08.006.
2. Perón G, Santarossa D, Voinovich D, Dall'Acqua S, Sut S. Urine metabolomics shows an induction of fatty acids metabolism in healthy adult volunteers after supplementation with green coffee (Coffea robusta L.) bean extract. Phytomedicine. 2018 Jan 1;38:74-83. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2017.11.002
3. Lehnen TE, da Silva MR, Camacho A, Marcadenti A, Lehnen AM. A review on effects of conjugated linoleic fatty acid (CLA) upon body composition and energetic metabolism. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015 Sep 17;12:36. doi: 10.1186/s12970-015-0097-4.
4. Hathcock JN, Shao A. Risk assessment for carnitine. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2006 Oct;46(1):23-8.
5. Fielding R, Riede L, Lugo JP, Bellamine A. l-Carnitine Supplementation in Recovery after Exercise. Nutrients. 2018 Mar 13;10(3). pii: E349. doi: 10.3390/nu10030349.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 3 capsules|
|Daily dose: 6 capsules|
|Servings per container: 150|
|Garcinia cambogia Extract (Garcinia cambogia)||1000mg|
|Green coffee bean extract||1000mg|
|CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)||1000mg|
|Green tea Leaf extract (60% EGCG)||500mg|