LEAN MODE - 153g
- Fat burner
- 100mg of CLA
- With 1000mg of L-Carnitine and 200mg of Green coffee bean extract
What is Lean Mode?
Lean Mode by Evlution Nutrition is a food supplement powder made from CLA, L-carnitine, green coffee bean extract, Garcinia Cambogia and green tea leaf extract.
It is advisable to mix 1 scoop (5.1g) in 300-350ml of water once or twice a day. It is advisable to take 1 scoop (5.1g) before breakfast and 1 scoop (5.1g) before dinner.
Properties of Lean Mode
Lean Mode is a stimulant-free fat burner. It is made up of CLA, L-carnitine, green coffee bean extract, Garcinia Cambogia and green tea leaf extract.
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) reduces the body fat, the cardiovascular diseases and helps to regulate the immune and inflammatory responses, apart from improving the bone mass.
CLA can help us control our body weight, apart from lowering the risk of cardiovascular disease, inflammation, blood glucose and insulin.
L-Carnitine plays an essential role in the oxidation of fatty acids and the energy metabolism.
Moreover, carnitine is conditionally essential amino acid that is involved in the transport of long chain fatty acids to the mitochondria during the beta-oxidation process.
Green coffee bean extract
Green coffee beans can help us lose weight apart from reducing the absorption of sugar in the digestive tract.
Traditionally, green coffee bean extract has been used to lose weight and treat obesity. The active ingredients are obtained from caffeine and chlorogenic acid.
Garcinia Cambogia helps to control our weight, reduces the accumulation of fat as well as the feeling of hunger, while regulating the blood fat and sugar.
After a study about the intake of Garcinia Cambogia, it was proven that it has effects on weight loss, appetite, body fat percentage, triglycerides, cholesterol, glucose levels and the lipogenesis.
Green tea leaf extract
The green tea leaf extract helps to control the fat metabolism, increasing the energy expenditure and the metabolic rate, preventing the absorption of cholesterol, the accumulation of triglycerides and fat, which supports our cardiovascular health.
How can we combine Lean Mode?
You can combine Lean Mode with Chromium picolinate.
Who can benefit from Lean Mode?
- People who want some help to lose weight.
1. Dilzer A, Park Y. Implication of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) in human health. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2012;52(6):488-513. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2010.501409.
2. Shokryzadan P, Rajion MA, Meng GY, Boo LJ, Ebrahimi M, Royan M, Sahebi M, Azizi P, Abiri R, Jahromi MF. Conjugated linoleic acid: A potent fatty acid linked to animal and human health. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2017 Sep 2;57(13):2737-2748. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2015.1060190.
3. Fielding R, Riede L, Lugo JP, Bellamine A. l-Carnitine Supplementation in Recovery after Exercise. Nutrients. 2018 Mar 13;10(3). pii: E349. doi: 10.3390/nu10030349.
4. Hathcock JN, Shao A. Risk assessment for carnitine. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2006 Oct;46(1):23-8.
5. Perón G, Santarossa D, Voinovich D, Dall'Acqua S, Sut S. Urine metabolomics shows an induction of fatty acids metabolism in healthy adult volunteers after supplementation with green coffee (Coffea robusta L.) bean extract. Phytomedicine. 2018 Jan 1;38:74-83. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2017.11.002
6. Fassina P, Scherer Adami F, Terezinha Zani V, Kasper Machado IC, Garavaglia J, Quevedo Grave MT, Ramos R, Morelo Dal Bosco S. THE EFFECT OF GARCINIA CAMBOGIA AS COADJUVANT IN THE WEIGHT LOSS PROCESS. Nutr Hosp. 2015 Dec 1;32(6):2400-8. doi: 10.3305/nh.2015.32.6.9587.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5.1g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (10.2g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)||2000mg|
|Green coffee bean extract||400mg|
|Garcinia cambogia extract (60% HCA hydroxycitric acid)||400mg|
|Green tea Leaf extract (60% EGCG)||200mg|