PUMPCORE 500g EXOTIC
Nutritional Facts PUMPCORE 500g EXOTIC
|Information PUMPCORE 500g EXOTIC|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (12g)|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Beta-alanine (CarnoSyn®), malate citrulline, arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, arginine malate, arginine hydrochloride, taurine, L-leucine, potassium phosphate, L-isoleucine, L-valine, dicalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, magnesium oxide, casein hydrolyzed (PeptoPro®), L-ascorbic acid, flavor, acidity regulator (citric acid), sweetener (sucralose), nicotinadamina, dye (Brilliant Blue), pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin.|
How to take PUMPCORE 500g EXÓTICO // EXOTIC:Maximum Muscle Drive (strength training):Training Day: take 2 dispensers 30 minutes prior to trainingRest Day: take 2 dispensers between lunch and dinnerIncrease in Aerobic Capacity (resistance training):Training Day: take 1/2 dispenser at breakfast and 1/2 dispenser 30 minutes prior to trainingRest Day: take 1/2 dispenser between lunch and dinner
- Maximum drive and best nutrition during training
- Efficient activator of nitric oxide through 3 different sources of arginine
- Contains CarnoSyn®, patented formula of Beta-alanine, citrulline and
BCAA PUMPCore by FA CORE is a supplement focused on providing the best muscle boost and increasing aerobic capacity.
BCAA, are an important weapon for the athletes performance. It enables improvement on the physical plane, thanks to the instant assimilation and subsequent supply of these amino acids to the muscle fibres.
They are important anti-catabolic agents.
- CarnoSyn®, Beta-alanine formula is also amongst the components of PUMPCore, filling the muscle carnosine deposits. This increased energy will notably improve the athletes performance, as one of the main effects it has is delaying the onset of physical fatigue, resulting from exertion over an extended period of time.
- It contains an advanced matrix of nitric oxide precursors, in other words, different sources of Arginine. In the ambit of muscle congestion and performance, ingesting just one source is not synonymous with a greater effect, and therefore in this case, others are added which reinforce this activator mechanism. These are: Arginine AKG, Arginine HCl and DiArginine Malate.
What is Nitric Oxide?
It is a molecule in the human body which is present in small quantities. Arginine is an amino acid that the body converts into a gas, nitric oxide, with notable effects in the body, and more so if used for sporting performance. Amongst the effects produced is the vasodilation of blood vessels, which translates into greater capacity to transport nutrients to the cells, as well as a higher level of cell oxygenation.
This fact is of utmost importance if we move to the physical plane, given that while we train, our muscles demand a large quantity of nutrients. On the other hand, a metabolic product derived from high intensity training, such as lactic acid, can be eliminated quickly and effectively, by ensuring a muscle environment more prone to maintaining intensity during exercise, and over a longer period of time.