CARBORADE - 1Kg
Nutritional Facts CARBORADE 1Kg BLUEBERRY
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information CARBORADE 1Kg BLUEBERRY|
|Serving's size: 25g|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which sugars||19g||++|
|of which saturates||0g||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Other ingredients: 96% carbohydrates complex (maltodextrin, dextrose, fructose), sodium chloride, potassium citrate, magnesium citrate, calcium chloride, acidity regulator (citric acid), flavours, sweetener (sucralose), colours (E133).|
How to take CARBORADE - 1Kg:As a food supplement, mix 1 serving (25g) with 300ml of water. Depending on the intensity of the exercise, drink either before, during or after exercise.
- Drink with 3 sources of fast-assimilating carbohydrates
- With electrolytes incorporated
- Ideal for before, during and/or after exercise
Carborade by Fitness Authority is a drink consisting of a complex of carbohydrates from 3 different sources:
Carborade has the objective of administering carbohydrates of easy assimilation in such a way that energy can be obtained quickly and effectively for fuelling sports activity.
In the same way, Carborade can be used as a recovery tool, to refill muscle energy reserves, depleted by physical exercise.
Carborade contains a matrix of carbohydrates of quick and sustained assimilation, providing quick and long-lasting energy:
- Glucose and fructose as the simple sugars they are, will be absorbed quickly into the blood stream, and are ideal for transporting energy immediately to the muscle.
- Maltodextrin is absorbed almost the same as the other carbohydrates, but has higher glycaemic sustainability in the blood.
Carborade brings to the composition a complex of electrolytes, presenting these minerals:
The replacement of electrolytes is fundamental during the period of physical activity in order to avoid a hydric imbalance that can affect both performance and potential injury.