EYES FORMULA - 30 tabs
Nutritional Facts EYES FORMULA - 30 tabs
|Information EYES FORMULA - 30 tabs|
|Serving size: 1 comprimido|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Ginkgo Biloba Extract||30mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Bulking agents (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose) lutein powder, vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), stabilizers (E1202, E1201), linseed oil (Linum usitatissimum L.) ginkgo leaf extract (Ginkgo biloba L.), anti-caking agents (E464, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), tablet coating [bulking agents (E464, E1200), talc, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides (MCT), colourants (titanium dioxide E133, E110], vitamin e (tocopheryl acetate D-alpha), 10% zeaxanthin calendula flower extracted oil (calendula officinalis L.), vitamin a (acetate rethinyl), zinc oxide, sodium selenite, cupric gluconate, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid).|
How to take EYES FORMULA - 30 tabs:As a food supplement, take 1 tablet a day with a glass of water, preferably with a meal.
Eyes Formula of FA Nutrition is a food supplement which provides the organism a combination of vitamins (A, C, E, B2) and dietary elements (zinc, copper, selenium) that contribute to maintaining a good eyesight and protecting cells from oxidative stress.
Furthermore, this formula is enriched with carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin), omega-3 and ginkgo biloba extract.
It has been designed for people who feel eye fatigue and uncomfortable and irritating symtoms when reading, exposing to bight light due to trying to see in low light, or focusing on digital devices screens such as computers or mobile phones.
Eyes Formula main ingredients:
Principales ingredientes de Eyes Formula:
- Vitamine A: Contributes to maintaining a good eyesight and a normal immune system function.
- Vitamine E: Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamine C: Involved in the proper functioning of the immune system, it contributes to the reduction of fatigue and tiredness and offers cell protection from oxidative stress.
- Folate: It's involved in the correct cell division and duplication. It's good for the cardiovascular and nervous systems, and also for neurological forming.
- Zinc: Involved in the proper functioning of sight. Helps strengthen the immune system, protects cells against oxidative stress, intervenes in normal metabolism of vitamin A, in normal protein synthesis, and plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Selenium: Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and protects cells against oxidative stress
- Copper: Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin: It's involved in the proper functioning of vision. Zeaxanthin absorbs blue light and neutralize reactive oxygen species in the eye (lens, retina) and, therefore, it helps maintain a healthy retina. In addition, oral supplementation of lutein and zeaxanthin helps increase macular pigment levels in the plasma and retina.
- DHA (linseed oil): Essential for visual development and perception.