BCAA 6000 by Gaspari Nutrition is a new formula of pharmaceutical grade branched chain amino acids that has been recharged with an extra amount of Leucine. The proportions of the BCAA 6000 amino acids are 4:1:1 (4g of Luecine, 1 of Isoleucine and 1 of Valine).
BCAAs (branched amino acids) obtain their name from the fact that their unique molecular structure is different to the structure of all other amino acids. BCAAs are essential amino acids given that the body cannot synthesize them on its own and must obtain them from the diet. All top level athletes know of the ability of BCAAs to increase the synthesis of proteins and therefore muscle size, an improvement in recovery time, performance and endurance.
In addition, Gaspari Nutrition has included in BCAA 6000 the precise amount of Vitamin B6 and B12 to increase energy and endurance levels, enabling you to maximize even more your development, whilst simultaneously optimizing recovery, achieving a more effective and satisfactory performance.
Characteristics of BCAA 6000
- Optimizes muscle recovery following a training session.
- Increases the synthesis of proteins in the muscle.
- Reduces muscle pain and the fatigue caused by exercise.
- Increases energy production thanks to the precise quantities of Vitamin B6 and B12.
- Improves aerobic and anaerobic performance.