GHOST AMINO - 30 SERV
Nutritional Facts GHOST AMINO 480gr BLUE RASPBERRY
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information GHOST AMINO 480gr BLUE RASPBERRY|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (16g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (16g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|BCAA Instantized 2:1:1||++|
|Ghost® Amino Acids||++|
|Ghost® Smart Hydration||++|
|Coconut water powder (Cocos nucifera)||500mg||++|
|Alpha-GPC (50% Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine)||150mg||++|
|Seed extract (Grifonia Simplicifolia) 5-HTP||50mg||++|
|Calcium lactate gluconate||50mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: BCAA instantanized 2:1:1 (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine), Ghost® Amino Acids (L-citrulline, L-lysine, L-threonine, L-Phenylalanine, L-histidine, DL-methionina, L-tryptophan), Ghost® Smart Hydration [taurine, coconut water powder (Nucifera coconuts), alpha-GPC (50% Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine), potassium citrate, seed extract (Grifonia Simplicifolia) 5-HTP, sodium gluconate, calcium lactate gluconate], flavourings, acidity regulator (malic acid, citric acid), tartaric acid, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide, calcium silicate), sweetener (sucralose), colour (bright blue).|
How to take GHOST AMINO 480gr BLUE RASPBERRY:Mix 1 scoop (16g) with 230-290ml of water. Adjust the amount of liquid to your liking in order to get the texture that you want.
- Post-workout with essential and non-essential amino acids
- Provides 5g of BCAAs per serving
- With taurine and coconut water
- Powder, easy to consume dissolved in water
- Special for sportspeople and their recovery phase
- Several flavours available
What is Ghost Amino?
Ghost Amino by Ghost is a nutritional powder supplement made of essential and non-essential amino acids.
In order to use this product correctly, it is necessary to mix a scoop of product (16g) and dissolve it in 220-290ml of water. The amount of water can vary according to individual preferences.
Properties of Ghost Amino
Instantized BCAA 2:1:1 Ghost Amino
This nutritional supplement is made of essential and non-essential amino acids. Among the essential ones we find BCAAs: leucine, valine, and isoleucine.
These three amino acids stand out among the rest, since they are the main components of muscles. After doing physical exercise, their intake contributes to reduce muscle pain.
The leucine amino acid is the precursor that improves the protein synthesis in the muscle.
Ghost Amino Acids
Moreover, this nutritional supplement presents a formula with the following essential amino acids: citrulline, lysine, threonine, phenylalanine, hidistine, methionine, and tryptophan.
The non-essential amino acids are those that our organism can synthesise on its own and that we acquire through nutrition or supplementation.
Among the non-essential amino acids we highlight citrulline due to its power to contribute positively to the sports performance, and to the recovery and the reduction of tiredness after a prolonged physical activity.
Ghost Smart Hydration
This formula includes taurine, coconut water, and Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, among others.
- Taurine is an essential amino acid that has an antioxidant power that contributes to reduce the increase of oxidative stress after doing physical exercise.
- The coconut water is a natural refreshing drink that contributes to the hydration of the whole body after doing exercise.
- Alpha-glycerylphosphocholine or AGP is efficient when it comes to the production of bodily strength. It is recommended to include AGP in the diet of athletes in order to improve the sports performance and to enhance the improvement of the muscle performance.
Who can benefit from Ghost Amino?
- High-performance athletes and sportspeople
1. Jackman SR, Witard OC, Philp A, Wallis GA, Baar K, Tipton KD. Branched-Chain Amino Acid Ingestion Stimulates Muscle Myofibrillar Protein Synthesis following Resistance Exercise in Humans. Front Physiol. 2017 Jun 7;8:390. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2017.00390.
2. Jäger R, Kerksick CM, Campbell BI, Cribb PJ, Wells SD, Skwiat TM, Purpura M, Ziegenfuss TN, Ferrando AA, Arent SM, Smith-Ryan AE, Stout JR, Arciero PJ, Ormsbee MJ, Taylor LW, Wilborn CD,Kalman DS, Kreider RB, Willoughby DS, Hoffman JR, Krzykowski JL, Antonio J. International Society of Sports Nutrition Position Stand: protein and exercise. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017 Jun 20;14:20. doi: 10.1186/s12970-017-0177-8.
3. Kiyici F, Eroglu H, Kishali NF, Burmaoglu G. The Effect of Citrulline/Malate on Blood Lactate Levels in Intensive Exercise. Biochem Genet. 2017 Jun 29. doi: 10.1007/s10528-017-9807-8.
4. Ra SG, Choi Y, Akazawa N, Ohmori H, Maeda S 1. Taurine supplementation attenuates delayed increase in exercise-induced arterial stiffness. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2016 Jun;41(6):618-23. doi: 10.1139/apnm-2015-0560.
5. Saat M, Singh R, Sirisinghe RG, Nawawi M. Rehydration after exercise with fresh young coconut water, carbohydrate-electrolyte beverage and plain water. J Physiol Anthropol Appl Human Sci. 2002 Mar;21(2):93-104.
6. Bellar D, LeBlanc NR, Campbell B. The effect of 6 days of alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine on isometric strength. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015 Nov 17;12:42. doi: 10.1186/s12970-015-0103-x. eCollection 2015.