GHOST SIZE - 30 SERV
Nutritional Facts GHOST SIZE 348g NEUTRAL
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information GHOST SIZE 348g NEUTRAL|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (11.6g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (11.6g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Creatina de alto rendimiento||5g||++|
|Clorhidrato de creatina||++|
|Betaine (trimethyl glycine [TMG])||2.5g||++|
|AstraGin (Astragulus membranaceous & Panax notoginseng) Extracto de raíz||50mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Ghost® Size [Creatine (creatine hydrochloryde, creatine monohydrate), Betaine (trimethylglycine), Carnosyn® Beta-Alanine, Epicatechin (90%), AstraGin (Astragulus membranaceous & Panax notoginseng) (root extract)], anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), acidity regulator (calcium silicate), thickener (xanthan gum), acidity regulator (sodium citrate), flavourings.|
How to take GHOST SIZE 348g NEUTRAL:Mix 1 scoop (11.6g) with 250-300ml of water or other drink, preferably 30 minutes after physical exercise.
- Creatine volumizer
- Contains creatine hydrochloride and creatine monohydrate
- Provides 2.5 of Betain and 4g of Carnosyn®
- Available in several flavours
What is Ghost Size?
Ghost Size by Ghost is a nutritional powder supplement made of Creatine, Betaine, and Carnosyn®.
It is recommended to drink 1 scoop mixed with 250-300ml of water or a drink of your choice, approximately 30 minutes before or after the workout.
Properties of Ghost Size
The main component of Ghost Size is creatine, which plays a role in the cell energy metabolism and in the protein metabolism. The supplementation with a creatine monohydrate increases the skeletal muscle and the concentration of phosphocreatine, increases the amount of mass free from fat, and improves the high intensity performance in women and men.
The creatine monohydrate increases the muscle performance in endurance exercises with a high intensity and of a short duration.
Creatine along with beta alanine has a better efficiency in strength performance, by increasing the lean tissue and the body fat composition.
Betaine is methyl derivative from glycine. Some studies suggest that betaine can promote the reduction of the adiposity and lean muscle gain.
Beta-alanine is a non-essential amino acid that can improve the performance of athletes. It improves the perceived effort and the biochemical parameters related to muscle fatigue. It also seems to increase the consumption of cell oxygen and the expression of several cell proteins associated to an improved oxidative metabolism.
AstraGin® is made of Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng. Astragalus membranaceus contributes to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, to recover physical and mental wellbeing; and helps to maintain the flexibility and motility of the joints. Panax notoginseng helps with the natural defence and contributes to a healthy cardiovascular function.
How to combine Ghost Size?
Ghost Size can be combined with Ghost Legend and Ghost BCAA. It can also be used along with other supplements such as BCAAs, pre-workouts, glutamine and quick absorption rate carbohydrates (dextrose or amylopectin).
Who can benefit from Ghost Size?
- Those who want a higher muscle volume
1. Tarnopolsky MA. Potential benefits of creatine monohydrate supplementation in the elderly. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2000 Nov;3(6):497-502.
2. Hall M, Trojian TH. Creatine supplementation.Curr Sports Med Rep. 2013 Jul-Aug;12(4):240-4. doi: 10.1249/JSR.0b013e31829cdff2.
3. Hoffman J, Ratamess N, Kang J, Mangine G, Faigenbaum A, Stout J. Effect of creatine and beta-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2006 Aug;16(4):430-46.
4. Cholewa JM, Guimarães-Ferreira L, Zanchi NE. Effects of betaine on performance and body composition: a review of recent findings and potential mechanisms. Amino Acids. 2014 Aug;46(8):1785-93. doi: 10.1007/s00726-014-1748-5.
5. Berti Zanella P, Donner Alves F, Guerini de Souza C. Effects of beta-alanine supplementation on performance and muscle fatigue in athletes and non-athletes of different sports: a systematic review. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2017 Sep;57(9):1132-1141. doi: 10.23736/S0022-4707.16.06582-8.
6. Schnuck JK, Sunderland KL, Kuennen MR, Vaughan RA. Characterization of the metabolic effect of β-alanine on markers of oxidative metabolism and mitochondrial biogenesis in skeletal muscle. J Exerc Nutrition Biochem. 2016 Jun;20(2):34-41. doi: 10.20463/jenb.2016.06.20.2.5.