5-HTP - 60 caps
Nutritional Facts 5-HTP - 60 caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information 5-HTP - 60 caps|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 1 capsule|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Magnesium gluconate, griffonia simplicifolia (seed extract, 30% 5-hydroxytryptophan), vegetable capsule (hypromellose), bulking agent (E341 calcium phosphates), anti-caking agents (E470b magnesium stearate, E551 silicon dioxide), pyridoxine hydrochloride , pteroylmonoglutamic acid.|
How to take 5-HTP - 60 caps:Take 1 capsule a day without food.
- 5-HTP with Vitamin B6 and Folic Acid
- Vegetarian formula
- Manufactured in E.U certified laboratory
- Each capsule provides 50mg of 5-HTP
What is Gold Nutrition 5-HTP?
5-HTP de Gold Nutrition is a nutritional supplemet of 5-Hydroxytryptophan, Folic Acid and Vitamin B6.
The recommended dose is to take 1 capsule a day.
Properties of Gold Nutrition 5-HTP
5-HTP or 5-Hydroxytryptophan, from Griffonia Simplicifolia seed extract 5 5-Hidroxitriptofano, is the intermediate metabolite of the essential amino acid L-Tryptophan in Serotonin biosynthesis. This neurotransmitter plays an important role in neuronal activities and social conduct.
Among the main characteristics and benefits of 5-HTP we can highlight the following:
- 5-HTP intake has as fundamental role in appetite control (1)
- 5-HTP is a Serotonin precursor, which is an important neurotransmitter for the nervous system. (2)
This supplement also contains Vitamin B6 which supports the nervous system function, reduces tiredness and fatigue and also aids Cysteine synthesis.
What´s more, this compound includes Folic Acid which contributes to preventing cardiovascular disease. (3)
Who is this supplement for?
- People who want to control their appetite in order to lose weight.
1. Halford JC, Harrold JA, Lawton CL, Blundell JE. Serotonin (5-HT) drugs: effects on appetite expression and use for the treatment of obesity. Curr Drug Targets. 2005 Mar;6(2):201-13.
2. Birdsall TC. '5-Hydroxytryptophan: a clinically-effective serotonin precursor'. Altern Med Rev. 1998 Aufg;3(4):271-80.F
3. Huo Y, Qin X, Wang J, Sun N, Zeng Q, Xu X, Liu L, Xu X, Wang X. Efficacy of folic acid supplementation in stroke prevention: new insight from a meta-analysis. Int J Clin Pract. 2012 Jun; 66 (6): 544-51. Doi: 10.1111 / j.1742-1241.2012.02929.x.