COLASTIC HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN - 20 sachets
- 5g of Collagen per serving
- 800mg of Oxxynea® per sachet
- Recommended daily amount of Vitamin C
- Bovine collagen
- Specially designed for women
- Available in several flavors
What is Colastic Hydrolyzed Collagen?
Colastic Hydrolyzed Collagen from the Woman Collection by Gold Nutrition is a food supplement powder made of hydrolyzed bovine collagen and Oxxynea®.
It is advisable to mix 1 sachet in 150ml of cold water and drink it between the meals.
What are the properties of Colastic Hydrolyzed Collagen?
Colastic Hydrolyzed Collagen is a supplement made of hydrolyzed collagen, which can improve the skin and joints in the long term. (1)
Hydrolyzed collagen is made up of small peptides with a molecular weight under 5000 Da. It is obtained through the gelatinization and enzymatic hydrolysis of negative collagen which is available in animal tissue. The studies have proven that taking hydrolyzed collagen helps to prevent joint pain, the loss of mineral bone density and skin aging. (2)
Collagen, one of the main components of joint cartilage, is mainly present in meat. Its hydrolyzed form is absorbed properly and it stimulates the joint matrix cells to synthesize collagen. This helps to preserve the joint structure and comfort. (3)
Properties Colastic Hydrolyzed Collagen
Apart from hydrolyzed collagen, Colastic Hydrolyzed Collagen also contains Oxxynea®, which is a formula rich in nutrients from fruit and vegetables.
The properties of Vitamin C are:
- Supporting the formation of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Supporting the production of collagen for the blood vessels
- Improving the functioning of the bones
- Helping with the cartilage function
- Supporting the functioning of the gums
- Preserving the skin function and teeth
- Supporting the energy-yielding metabolism
- Improving the functioning of the nervous system
- Supporting the psychological function
- Supporting the immune function
- Protecting the cells from oxidative stress
- Decreasing the tiredness and fatigue
- Helping to regenerate the reduced form of vitamin E
- Improving the iron absorption
Silicon plays an important role in the skin structure, stimulating the neocollagenesis, which is why it can be used to make our skin look younger. (4)
Hyaluronic acid is a glycosaminoglycan and one of the main components of the extracellular matrix. It has the ability to retain water and it has been proven that it is present in the skin, performing a role in skin hydration and elasticity. (5)
Who can benefit from taking Colastic Hydrolyzed Collagen?
- Female athletes
1. Shigemura Y, Suzuki A, Kurokawa M, Sato Y, Sato K. Changes in composition and content of food-derived peptide in human blood after daily ingestion of collagen hydrolysate for 4 weeks. J Sci Food Agric. 2017 Sep 15. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.8677.
2. Figueres Juher T, Basés Pérez E. [An overview of the beneficial effects of hydrolysed collagen intake on joint and bone health and on skin ageing]. Nutr Hosp. 2015 Jul 18;32 Suppl 1:62-6. doi: 10.3305/nh.2015.32.sup1.9482.
3. Benito-Ruiz P, Camacho-Zambrano MM, Carrillo-Arcentales JN, Mestanza-Peralta MA, Vallejo-Flores CA, Vargas-López SV, Villacís-Tamayo RA, Zurita-Gavilanes LA. A randomized controlled trial on the efficacy and safety of a food ingredient, collagen hydrolysate, for improving joint comfort. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2009;60 Suppl 2:99-113. doi: 10.1080/09637480802498820.
4. Petersen Vitello Kalil CL, Campos V, Cignachi S, Favaro Izidoro J, Prieto Herman Reinehr C, Chaves C. Evaluation of cutaneous rejuvenation associated with the use of ortho-silicic acid stabilized by hydrolyzed marine collagen. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2017 Sep 20. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12430.
5. Masson F. [Skin hydration and hyaluronic acid]. Ann Dermatol Venereol. 2010 Apr;137 Suppl 1:S23-5. doi: 10.1016/S0151-9638(10)70005-3.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 sachet|
|Daily dose: 1 sachet|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|