COLASTIC HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN - 20 sachets
- 5g of Collagen per serving
- It contains 800mg of Oxxynea® per sachet
- It provides the recommended daily amount of Vitamin C
- Bovine collagen
- Designed for women
- Available in several flavors
What is Colastic Hydrolyzed Collagen?
Colastic Hydrolyzed Collagen from the Woman Collection by Gold Nutrition is a food supplement powder made of hydrolyzed bovine collagen and Oxxynea®.
It is advisable to mix 1 sachet in 150ml of cold water and drink it between meals once a day.
What are the properties of Colastic Hydrolyzed Collagen?
Colastic Hydrolyzed Collagen is a supplement made of hydrolyzed collagen which can improve the skin and joints if it is taken for a long period of time. (1)
Hydrolyzed collagen consists of smaller peptides with a molecular weight under 5000 Da. It is obtained through the gelatinization and enzymatic hydrolysis of negative collagen which is present in animal tissues. The studies have proven that taking hydrolyzed collagen helps to prevent joint pain, mineral bone density and skin aging. (2)
Collagen, a main component of joint cartilage, is mainly present in meat. Its hydrolyzed form is absorbed properly and it stimulates the joint matrix cells to synthesize collagen. This helps to preserve the joint structure and comfort. (3)
Properties Colastic Hydrolyzed Collagen
Colastic Hydrolyzed Collagen, apart from hydrolyzed collagen, it also contains Oxxynea®, which is a formula rich in nutrients from fruit and vegetables.
The properties of Vitamin C are:
- Contributing to the normal formation of the immune system during and after intense exercise
- Supporting the correct formation of collagen for the blood vessels
- Improving the functioning of the bones
- Contributing to a correct cartilage function
- Helping with the normal functioning of the gums
- Supporting the proper skin function and teeth
- Contributing the the energy-yielding metabolism
- Improving the functioning of the nervous system
- Helping with a correct psychological function
- Supporting a normal immune function
- Protecting the cells against oxidative stress
- Reducing the tiredness and fatigue
- Helping to regenerate the vitamin E reduced form
- Increasing the iron absorption
Silicon plays an important role in the skin structure, stimulating the neocollagenesis, which is why it can be use to make our skin look younger. (4)
Hyaluronic acid is a glycosaminoglycan and one of the main components of the extracellular matrix. It has the ability to retain water and it has been proven that it is present in the skin, performing a role in the skin hydration and elasticity. (5)
Who can benefit from taking Colastic Hydrolyzed Collagen?
- Sporty women
1. Shigemura Y, Suzuki A, Kurokawa M, Sato Y, Sato K. Changes in composition and content of food-derived peptide in human blood after daily ingestion of collagen hydrolysate for 4 weeks. J Sci Food Agric. 2017 Sep 15. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.8677.
2. Figueres Juher T, Basés Pérez E. [An overview of the beneficial effects of hydrolysed collagen intake on joint and bone health and on skin ageing]. Nutr Hosp. 2015 Jul 18;32 Suppl 1:62-6. doi: 10.3305/nh.2015.32.sup1.9482.
3. Benito-Ruiz P, Camacho-Zambrano MM, Carrillo-Arcentales JN, Mestanza-Peralta MA, Vallejo-Flores CA, Vargas-López SV, Villacís-Tamayo RA, Zurita-Gavilanes LA. A randomized controlled trial on the efficacy and safety of a food ingredient, collagen hydrolysate, for improving joint comfort. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2009;60 Suppl 2:99-113. doi: 10.1080/09637480802498820.
4. Petersen Vitello Kalil CL, Campos V, Cignachi S, Favaro Izidoro J, Prieto Herman Reinehr C, Chaves C. Evaluation of cutaneous rejuvenation associated with the use of ortho-silicic acid stabilized by hydrolyzed marine collagen. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2017 Sep 20. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12430.
5. Masson F. [Skin hydration and hyaluronic acid]. Ann Dermatol Venereol. 2010 Apr;137 Suppl 1:S23-5. doi: 10.1016/S0151-9638(10)70005-3.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 sachet|
|Daily dose: 1 sachet|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|