GOLD DRINK PREMIUM - 750g
Nutritional Facts GOLD DRINK PREMIUM 750g CALIFORNIA LEMON
|Information GOLD DRINK PREMIUM 750g CALIFORNIA LEMON|
|Serving size: 2 dosificadores (70g)|
|Amount per serving|
|of which sugars||56.4g|
|PeptoPro® (Hydrolyzed Casein)||1.4g|
|Other ingredients: Dextrose, fructose, L-Leucine, lemon flavor, citric acid, PeptoPro® (hydrolysed milk protein casein), magnesium citrate, L-valine, L-isoleucine, sodium citrate, silicon dioxide, sodium chloride, DL-malic acid, beet powder, monopotassium phosphate, ascorbic acid, sucralose, coloring (E102, E133).|
How to take GOLD DRINK PREMIUM 750g CALIFORNIA LEMON:Add 2 tablespoons (70g) into one litre of water, stir well and drink.
Goldrink Premium by Gold Nutrition is an isotonic drink with amino acids to improve recovery. Goldrink Premium is an innovative formula within the field of sports nutrition. It was formulated on the basis of ingredients resulting from scientific studies with endurance athletes.
Goldrink Premium contains:
- A combination of glucose and fructose in ideal proportions of 2:1, a scientifically proven ration for increasing oxidation of carbohydrates during exercise, thereby obtaining more energy.
- The most important electrolytes and a source of high absorption magnesium.
- Branched chain amino acids (BCAA´S) (leucine, valine and isoleucine).
- A new and exclusive ingredient developed by science: PeptoPro®.
PeptoPro® is formulated from peptides (small proteins pieces) that the organism absorbs ultra-fast, they do not require prior digestion and pass directly into the blood stream, thereby reaching the muscle quicker.
Branched chain amino acids (BCAA´S) are fundamental for:
- Increasing muscle mass.
- Preventing muscle catabolism.
- Improving recovery.
- Prevents fatigue.
Thanks to the collaboration of these two ingredients (BCAA´S and Peptopro®), muscle can be maintained during and after exercise. In such a way that, during long duration training sessions, the body has free amino acids available in the blood to be used as a source of energy instead of using those in our muscles, preventing muscle catabolism.