L-CARNITINE 3000 - 20 vials
- Fast absorption L-Carnitine
- 3g of L-Carnitine per vial
- Suitable for vegetarians
What is L-Carnitine 3000?
L-Carnitine 3000 by Gold Nutrition is a liquid food supplement made from fast absorption L-Carnitine, which contains at least a 97% of pure L-Carnitine.
It is advisable to take it after doing physical exercise.
Properties of L-Carnitine 3000
L-Carnitine 3000 is mostly made of L-Carnitine, which supports the recovery from neuropsychological activities that require attention/concentration, visual scanning and tracking, psychomotor speed and mental flexibility, language short-term memory, attention, and computing ability. It also decreases the mental and physical fatigue, depression cognitive impairment and improves health-related quality of life. (1)
A study revealed the importance of L-Carnitine in weight loss processes. The results from the essay concluded that the subjects who were given carnitine significantly lost more weight. (2)
A study conducted on women who took oral L-carnitine for 12 weeks resulted in a significant weight loss and effects on the glycemic control. (3)
The studies conducted on athletes have proven that taking carnitine can improve the physical performance. Carnitine helps to stimulate the lipid metabolism. An L-carnitine treatment lowers the plasma lactate after exercise. The absorption of L-Carnitine by the blood cells can stimulate the hematopoiesis, a dose-dependent inhibition of collagen-induced platelet aggregation, and prevent the programmed cell death of immune cells. To sum up, L-Carnitine supports the physical performance and post-workout recovery. (4)
Who can benefit from L-Carnitine 3000?
- Those who want to follow a healthy lifestyle
1. Malaguarnera M. Acetyl-L-carnitine in hepatic encephalopathy. Metab Brain Dis. 2013 Jun;28(2):193-9. doi: 10.1007/s11011-013-9376-4.
2. Pooyandjoo M, Nouhi M, Shab-Bidar S, Djafarian K, Olyaeemanesh A. The effect of (L-)carnitine on weight loss in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Obes Rev. 2016 Oct;17(10):970-6. doi: 10.1111/obr.12436.
3. Samimi M, Jamilian M, Ebrahimi FA, Rahimi M, Tajbakhsh B, Asemi Z. Oral carnitine supplementation reduces body weight and insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2016 Jun;84(6):851-7. doi: 10.1111/cen.13003.
4. Karlic H, Lohninger A. Supplementation of L-carnitine in athletes: does it make sense?. Nutrition. 2004 Jul-Aug;20(7-8):709-15.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 vial|
|Daily dose: 1 vial|
|Servings per container: 20|