OMEGA+ - 90 softgels
Nutritional Facts OMEGA+ - 90 softgels
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information OMEGA+ - 90 softgels|
|Servings per container: 45|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Aceite de pescado (18% EPA/12% DHA)||2000mg||++|
|Epa (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||360mg||++|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||240mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Fish oil (18% EPA, 12% DHA), capsule (E441 Gelatin, E422 glycerin), antioxidant (D-alpha-tocopherol).|
How to take OMEGA+ - 90 softgels:Take 2 capsules a day with meals. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- High in Omega 3 essential fatty acids
- 600mg of Omega 3 EPA and DHA
- Take 2 pearls a day
- Made in E.U. certified laboratory
What is Gold Nutrition Omega ?
Omega by Gold Nutrition is a nutritional supplement of fish oil pearls, rich in Omega 3, essential fatty acids with 18% of Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and 12% of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
Properties of Omega
Fish oil is well known for its high Omega 3 content, which is an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid that we receive through food. Omega 3 supplementation is recommended since we are sometimes unable to secure our daily recommended intake through eating fish, vegetables and nuts.
The main benefits of Omega 3 for human health are:
- Prevents artery obstruction and improves circulation (1)
- Reduces risk of cardiac disease (2)
- Eases menstrual pain (3)
- Reduces join pain (4)
Who is this supplement for?
- Those who want to follow a healthy diet and benefit from any of the properties of Omega 3
1. Calder PC. The role of marine omega-3 (n-3) fatty acids in inflammatory processes, atherosclerosis and plaque stability. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2012 Jul;56(7):1073-80. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100710.
2. Jing X. Kang. Reduction of heart rate by omega-3 fatty acids and the potential underlying mechanisms. Front Physiol. 2012; 3: 416. Published online 2012 Oct 30. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2012.00416
3. Rahbar N1, Asgharzadeh N, Ghorbani R. Effect of omega-3 fatty acids on intensity of primary dysmenorrhea. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2012 Apr;117(1):45-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ijgo.2011.11.019. Epub 2012 Jan 17.
4. Maroon JC, Bost JW. Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) as an anti-inflammatory: an alternative to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for discogenic pain. Surg Neurol. 2006 Apr;65(4):326-31.