Currently we haven't got this product and we haven't planned future replacements.
You can find similar products in the sections below.
GABA COMPLEX is a product consisting of Gamma aminobutyric Acid, Niacin and Inositol.
- GABA is a non-essential amino acid found mainly in the brain and in the eyes. GABA works like a neurotransmitter in the central nervous system.
- Inositol, an essential component in the cell membranes that plays an important role in cell function and growth.
- Niacin, a vitamin B that promotes the health of the nervous system and the metabolism of energy.
GABA is known to be a natural agent for calming the brain. By inhibiting over-stimulation of the brain, GABA promotes a state of relaxation and alleviates nervous tension.
GABA is recommended for:
- Anxiety and stress.
- Sleep problems.
- Reduces anxiety and appetite.
- Stimulates muscle growth.
Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) has properties that improve the metabolism of the brain. In this case, said improvements will exercise an influence on the production of human growth hormone (hGH), as it establishes an adequate environment for facilitating the release of this hormone. GABA improves communication of neurotransmitters and nerve cells, reducing stress and stimulating the pituitary gland to secrete more GH. The main benefits of human growth hormone (GH) are:
- Accelerates muscle recovery
- Muscle and strength gains
- Fat loss
- Increases the retention of calcium, boosting bone mineralization
- Stimulates the immune system
Due to the rhythm of modern life, there are adverse factors that tend to reduce the bodys own mechanisms for the correct release of GH. Thanks to the support of a substance as important as GABA, we can contribute towards improving this availability and influencing optimal hormonal release.
Nutritional Facts GABA COMPLEX - 100 caps
|Information GABA COMPLEX - 100 caps|
|Serving's size: 2 capsules|
|Cantidad per service||RDA*|
|Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)||200mg||++|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
|Otros Ingredients: Gelatin and vegetable magnesium stearate.|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.