2.07 €Save 2.07 €
7.47 €Save 7.47 €
8.07 €Save 8.07 €
7.46 €Save 7.46 €
2.97 €Save 2.97 €
2.07 €Save 2.07 €
1.47 €Save 1.47 €
4.05 €Save 4.05 €
- More than 20 proven ingredients.
- Does not contain DMAA.
- The best precursor product of Nitric Oxide.
- Extreme levels of energy and mental focus.
- Greater physical performance.
- Prevents muscle degradation with the MDS ™ patent (muscle defence system).
- Greater muscle development and strength.
- 50 servings
- Uses fats as fuel.
.50 Calibre by Grenade is a revolutionary pre-trainer supplement, a detonator of extreme energy that will take you to a new level of training. Grenade .50 Calibre has been formulated with key ingredients, the effects of which have been demonstrated in clinical research studies to support physical performance, promote the use of fat reserves as a source of energy and increase levels of nitric oxide, and therefore the blood stream, in order to provide incredible muscle engorgement.
These are some of the most notable ingredients of .50 Calibre by Grenade:
- Creatine monohydrate increases the reserves of creatine and creatine phosphate (CP) which together with ATP generate the muscle energy necessary for high intensity and short duration contractions. Monohydrate is the most effective and proven form of creatine for increasing ATP energy, increasing strength and muscle mass.
- Beta alanine, a very important amino acid in the increase of carnosine levels in the body. Carnosine neutralizes hydrogen ions (H +), a factor that helps to halt muscle fatigue. Various studies not only confirm the power of beta-alanine to improve performance but also increase the muscles lean mass.
- Taurine, a very effective organic acid for increasing the production of strength in the muscles. Given that levels of taurine decrease during exercise, taurine supplements are much recommended for maintaining optimal levels of this amino acid. Taurine combined with caffeine not only increases performance but also reduces lactate in the muscle.
- Arginine, an essential amino acid that plays an important role in muscle performance and growth. Arginine is a great precursor of nitric oxide, a gas capable of widening the blood vessels and increasing blood flow. It is also involved in the release or function of the hormones testosterone, IGF-1, growth hormone and even insulin. It can also reduce degradation of muscle protein and help the body to decompose fat.
- Citrulline Malate, another great precursor of NO and a very effective ingredient for increasing performance during anaerobic exercise, supporting muscle protein synthesis, increasing protein content in the muscle, reducing fatigue, increasing the production of energy and increasing creatine phosphate.
- BCAA´s (L-leucine, L-Valine, L-isoleucine [ratio 2:1:1]), essential amino acids that must be incorporated into the weight training programme thanks to their role in muscle development. BCAAs make up one third of the muscle tissue and are the only amino acids that decompose and are used for energy by the muscle cells.
- Anhydrous caffeine, increases the amount of fat released from the cells to produce energy, improve mental focus and promote thermogenesis.
- Theobromine, great precursor of NO, increasing blood flow during exercise by up to 80 per cent.
- Gree tea, increases energy, promotes fat-burning above all in the abdominal area.
- Bitter orange peel, a great stimulant that appears to have all the fat-burning effects of ephedrine without the side effects of increasing heart rate, anxiety, blood pressure and nerves.
- Niacin, promotes vasodilation in the organism by a channel other than nitric oxide.
- Beetroot extract, great supply of natural vegetable nitrates that provide slow and controlled release of nitrate in the body that increases nitric oxide and therefore ensures delivery of more oxygen to the muscles.
- Glucuronolactone, when combined with caffeine and taurine it improves state of alert and aerobic and anaerobic performance.
- L-Tyrosine, a precursor to noradrenaline, a stimulant hormone which also promotes the use of fat as fuel.
- Potassium bicarbonate and bicarbonate of soda. Potassium bicarbonate reduces acidity during exercise and mobilizes more water towards the interior of the cell including muscle cells. These ingredients have the capability to improve anaerobic performance.
- Glycerol, improves hydration in the organism which in turn improves performance during exercise, particularly in conditions of heat.
- Folic acid, supports the production of NO as it generates tetrahydrobiopterin, a cooperation factor needed for the production of nitric oxide.
Nutritional Facts GRENADE 50 CALIBRE 232g BERRY BLAST
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information GRENADE 50 CALIBRE 232g BERRY BLAST|
|Serving's size: 1/2 scoops (11,6g)|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which sugars||0,7g|
|of which saturates||0,2g|
|Niacin (Nicotinic Acid)||20mg||125|
|50 Calibre® Power Delivery Sistem|
|American Ginseng Extract||100mg||++|
|Extract of beet (Beta vulgaris)||250mg||++|
|Niacin (Nicotinic Acid)||20mg||++|
|AdrenoPump Oxygen Delivery Formula|
|Cocoa Extract (Theobroma cacao L.)||800mg||++|
|Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium (bark) (30% Synephrine) (Advantra Z ®))||50mg||++|
|Lactid Acid Buffer Formula|
|Sodium (sodium bicarbonate)||200mg||++|
|BCAA 2:1:1 (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine)||400mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
How to take GRENADE 50 CALIBRE:Initial dose: Mix half a tablespoon (11,6 g) with 150 to 250 ml of cold water 30 minutes prior to training.Dose for obtaining maximum performance: For those who have previously used other pre-trainer formulas, and are looking for stronger effects, mix one tablespoon (23,2 g) with 300 to 500 ml of cold water and take 30 minutes prior to training. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Do not ever exceed one serving of Grenade .50 Calibre a day.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.