Currently we haven't got this product and we haven't planned future replacements.
You can find similar products in the sections below.
- Increases virility
- Supports healthy testosterone levels
Testo Jack by Health Genesis is a nutritional supplement to increase a mans performance through a natural increase in testosterone levels. Testo Jack includes very powerful ingredients with which to achieve their objective:
- ZMA: Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6. It has been clinically demonstrated that ZMA increases anabolic hormone levels by increasing testosterone (total and free) and its receptor cells.
- Eleuthero: also known as Siberian Ginseng, supports the immune system, improves mental acuity and improves the use of oxygen by the muscle furing exercise.
- Tribulus Terrestris: helps the organism to produce greater quantities of free testosterone.
- LJ100™ Tongkat Ali: This ingredient contains bioactive eurypeptides. It has been shown to increase libido and sports and sexual performance by increasing the production of testosterone.
Nutritional Facts TESTOJACK 100 - 60 caps
|Information TESTOJACK 100 - 60 caps|
|Serving's size: 2 capsules|
|Amount per serving||RDA*|
|Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate)||150mg||40|
|Zinc (monomethionine and aspartate)||10mg||100|
|ZMA® (patented anabolic mineral formula)||808mg||++|
|Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (root)||300mg||++|
|LJ100® Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia) (min. 22% EuryPeptides)||50mg||++|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
|Other ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), stearic acid (vegetable source) and silica.|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.