TRIBULUS MEN´S WELLNESS - 60 veg caps
Nutritional Facts TRIBULUS MEN´S WELLNESS - 60 veg caps
|Daily doseper serving|
|Information TRIBULUS MEN´S WELLNESS - 60 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Extracto de fruto de Tribulus terrestris||500mg|
|Ingredients: Tribulus fruit extract (Tribulus terrestris), emulsifier (E460 microcrystalline cellulose), acidity regulator (E341 Calcium phospate), anti-caking agent (E551 silicon dioxide, E470b magnesium stearate), capsule [emulsifier (E464 Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), water].|
How to take TRIBULUS MEN´S WELLNESS - 60 veg caps:Take 1 capsule twice a day, after food.
- Tribulus terrestris extract
- Take 2 capsules a day
- Vegetable capsules
What is Tribulus Men's Wellness?
Tribulus Men's Wellness by Himalaya is a nutritional supplement of Tribulus Terrestris plant extract, in vegetable capsules.
Properties of Tribulus Men's Wellness
Tribulus Terrestris is an herb native to China and India and widely used because of its important benefits and properties for human health.
It has active ingredients and beneficial substances such as steroidal saponins.
Tribulus Terrestris supplementation has the following benefits:
- Improvement in men's sexual function (1)
- It is an antioxidant and improves sperm flow and mobility in men (2)
- Increase libido in women (3)
Who is this product for?
- Athletes and active people
- Those looking to supplement their diet with Tribulus Terrestris extract
1. Kamenov Z, Fileva S, Kalinov K, Jannini EA. Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Tribulus terrestris in male sexual dysfunction-A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Maturitas. 2017 May;99:20-26. doi: 10.1016/j.maturitas.2017.01.011. Epub 2017 Feb 12.
2. Asadmobini A, Bakhtiari M, Khaleghi S, Esmaeili F, Mostafaei A. The effect of Tribulus terrestris extract on motility and viability of human sperms after cryopreservation. Cryobiology. 2017 Apr;75:154-159. doi: 10.1016/j.cryobiol.2017.02.005. Epub 2017 Feb 17.
3. De Souza KZ, Vale FB, Geber S. Efficacy of Tribulus terrestris for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder in postmenopausal women: a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial. Menopause. 2016 Nov;23(11):1252-1256.