- Best quality Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Vegetarian formula
- Vegetable capsules
- Take 2 capsules a day
Table of contents Hide
Acetyl L-Carnitine by HSN Essentials is a supplement that comes from l-carnitine but contains an acetic acid compound, being an acetylated form, it has different functions.
It is considered a nootropic supplement and it helps to optimize oxidative metabolism.
Like other forms of L-Carnitine, it also increases energy, however it has certain particularities, for example, it has the ability to offer a greater protection to the nervous system than others. (1)
The amino acid L-Carnitine helps to oxidize fats to promote their elimination through their use as fuel. The function of L-Carnitine is to facilitate the use of fats as energy. When we have low quantities of L-Carnitine, it is harder for fats to be oxidized, and they tend to remain or to be eliminated very slowly from our cells and blood stream. (2)
This is why supplement with L-Carnitine are very effective for slimming but also for combating cholesterol and triglycerides. (3)
One of the main differences between L-Carnitine and Acetyl L-Carnitine is that the latter is able to cross the brain's hematoencephalic barrier. In fact, plenty of research suggests that using the acetylated form promotes mental alertness and concentration. (4)
Acetyl-l-carnitine helps improve verbal skills, long term memory, logical intelligence and selective attention. In fact, currently this substance is the subject of studies as coadjutant in senile and degenerative mental diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and other cerebral problems with considerable success. (5)
- Athletes and active people.
- People who wish to benefit from any of the properties that are offered by the ingredients of this excellent formula.
1. Ferreira GC, McKenna MC. L-Carnitine and Acetyl-L-carnitine Roles and Neuroprotection in Developing Brain. Neurochem Res. 2017 Jun;42(6):1661-1675. doi: 10.1007/s11064-017-2288-7. Epub 2017 May 16.
2. Sergi G, Pizzato S, Piovesan F, Trevisan C, Veronese N, Manzato E. Effects of acetyl-L-carnitine in diabetic neuropathy and other geriatric disorders. Aging Clin Exp Res. 2017 May 22. doi: 10.1007/s40520-017-0770-3. [Epub ahead of print]
3. Pooyandjoo M, Nouhi M, Shab-Bidar S, Djafarian K, Olyaeemanesh A. The effect of (L-)carnitine on weight loss in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Obes Rev. 2016 Oct;17(10):970-6. doi: 10.1111/obr.12436. Epub 2016 Jun 22.
4. Malaguarnera M. Acetyl-L-carnitine in hepatic encephalopathy. Metab Brain Dis. 2013 Jun;28(2):193-9. doi: 10.1007/s11011-013-9376-4. Epub 2013 Feb 8.
5. Gavrilova SI, Kalyn IaB, Kolykhalov IV, Roshchina IF, Selezneva ND. [Acetyl-L-carnitine (carnicetine) in the treatment of early stages of Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementia]. Zh Nevrol Psikhiatr Im S S Korsakova. 2011;111(9):16-22.
Nutritional Facts ACETYL L-CARNITINE 500mg - 120 veg caps
|per serviceDaily dose|
|Information ACETYL L-CARNITINE 500mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving's size: 2 vegetable capsules|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Acetyl L-Carnitine, Vegetable Capsule, Anti-Caking agent E470b (Magnesium stearate) and E551 (Silicon Dioxide).|
How to take ACETIL L-CARNITINA 500mg - 120 veg caps:Take 2 capsules a day preferably with food.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.