ALPHA-GPC (L-ALPHA-GLYCERYLPHOSPHORYLCHOLINE) 300mg
- Made of L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC)
- Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Provides 600mg of GPC per daily dose
- With a 50% of choline, a higher percentage than other nutritional supplements available in the market
- It belongs to the group B vitamins
- In-house production
- Without gluten nor lactose
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
What is Alpha GPC?
Alpha GPC (L-Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine) by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement made of L-Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine in vegetable capsules.
The recommended daily amount for this nutritional supplement is to take 2 vegetable capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
Characteristics of Alpha GPC
- Raw material: the raw material that has been used to elaborate this nutritional supplement is of the highest quality and it provides a high concentration of its main ingredient, L-Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine.
- Produced in the E.U.: This product has been manufactured in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U. with the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certification.
- Optimal dose: each vegetable capsule provides 300mg of L-Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (GPC).
- Suitable for vegan diets: both the capsules and the ingredients are of vegetable origin and they lack any substance of animal origin, which means that this nutritional supplement is suitable for vegetarian and vegan people.
Properties of Alpha GPC
Alpha-GPC, Alpha-glycerophosphocholine or glycerophosphocholine, is a substance with a high percentage of choline. Choline belongs to the group B vitamins.
Some of the properties of Choline are:
- Choline contributes to the metabolism of homocysteine. Homocysteine is an amino acid that is produced in the body and it plays a fundamental role in the blood and its main tasks within the organism.
- Choline contributes to the the metabolism of lipids/fats.
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of a correct hepatic function.
A nutritional supplement or food should provide more than 82.5mg of choline per 100g of product in order to be effective. This nutritional supplement provides 300mg of L-Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (choline) per vegetable capsule, which corresponds to a 50% of choline, that is, 150mg of choline per vegetable capsule.
Choline can be commonly found in milk, oats, liver, eggs, codfish, or red meat, but its supply is not achieved even with 100g of food.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|L-alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine (GPC)||600mg|
Ingredients:L-alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (alpha-GPC), bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stereate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)].
How to take ALPHA-GPC (L-ALPHA-GLYCERYLPHOSPHORYLCHOLINE) 300mg - 120 veg caps:Take 2 vegetable capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Nice fat-burning effect
I am on a cutting phase and I am taking supplements to enhance fat loss. This supplement is actually a good fat-burner, specially if you combine it with other products with a similar effect. I like to use it with Evoburn and it definitely works. It also has a plus as a detoxifying agent.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I had some kidney problems, nothing serious, so the doctor advised me to take some choline. As soon as I saw that you had this product available I decided I had to give it a try, and it has done its job! I went back to the doctor and everything's fine, excellent results!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Good product, good results!
This is a very nice supplement for the memory and mental focus. It has helped during my exam periods, and it always gives a nice energy boost.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics