ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (ALA) 500mg - 120 veg caps
Nutritional Facts ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (ALA) 500mg - 120 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (ALA) 500mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||500mg|
|Ingredients: Alpha-lipoic acid, capsule (glazing agent E464 [hydroxypropylmethylcellulose]), anti-caking agent E470b (magnesium stearate).|
How to take ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (ALA) 500mg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 capsule a day preferably with food.
- 120 vegetable capsules
- Only 1 capsule a day
- Each capsule provides 500mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid
- 120 vegetable capsules per pot
- No intermediaries, straight from the factory
- Produced in a European Certified Laboratory
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Without gluten nor lactose
What is Alpha Lipoic Acid?
Alpha Lipoic Acid by HSN Essentials is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made of alpha lipoic acid (ALA).
The alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is also commonly known as thioctic acid or lipoic acid. Structurally, ALA is a fatty acid that has two sulfur atoms with the following chemical nomenclature: 1,2-dithiolane-3-pentanoic acid.
Our body can obtain it from octanoic acid. We also get small amounts of alpha lipoic acid from some of the foods that we consume daily, but a lot of people have already decided to take it as a nutritional supplement.
What is ALA? All the info here
Characteristics of Alpha Lipoic Acid by HSN Essentials
- 500mg of quality alpha lipoic acid: Each capsule provides 500mg of alpha lipoic acid. The raw ingredient used in the production process has been examined and analyzed to meet the strictest specifications necessary for its subsequent use.
- Produced in a European Certified Laboratory: This product has been developed in an European certified laboratory and it has undergone rigorous quality controls under the current Legislation that guarantee the origin, quality, and purity of the product.
- Vegetable capsules: no ingredients of animal origin have been used for the elaboration of the alpha lipoic acid capsules, which means that they are suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
How to combine ALA?
Alpha-lipoic acid can be combined with a lot of nutritional supplements, you just have to make sure that the product does not have additional alpha lipoic acid.
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) can be combined with: