ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (ALA) 500mg
Nutritional Facts ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (ALA) 500mg - 120 veg caps
|Daily doseper serving|
|Information ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (ALA) 500mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||500mg|
|Ingredients: Alpha-lipoic acid, capsule (glazing agent E464 [hydroxypropylmethylcellulose]), anti-caking agent E470b (magnesium stearate).|
How to take ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (ALA) 500mg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 capsule a day, preferably with lunch.
- 120 vegetable capsules
- Only 1 capsule a day
- Each capsule provides 500mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid
- 120 vegetable capsules per bottle
- No intermediaries, straight from the factory
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Without gluten nor lactose
What is Alpha Lipoic Acid?
Alpha Lipoic Acid by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement made of alpha lipoic acid (ALA) in vegetable capsules.
The alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is also commonly known as thioctic acid or lipoic acid. Structurally, ALA is a fatty acid that has two sulfur atoms with the following chemical nomenclature: 1,2-dithiolane-3-pentanoic acid.
Our body can obtain it from octanoic acid. We also get small amounts of alpha lipoic acid from some of the foods that we consume daily, but a lot of people prefer to take it as a nutritional supplement.
Characteristics of Alpha Lipoic Acid by HSNessentials
- 500mg of quality alpha lipoic acid: Each capsule provides 500mg of alpha lipoic acid. The raw ingredient used for the elaboration of this product has been examined and analyzed to meet the strictest specifications which are necessary for its subsequent use.
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U. This product has been developed in a certified laboratory from the E.U. and it has undergone rigorous quality controls applicable by the law that guarantee the origin, quality, and purity of the product.
- Vegetable capsules: no ingredients of animal origin have been used to produce the alpha lipoic acid capsules, which means that they are suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
How can we combine ALA?
Alpha-lipoic acid can be combined with a lot of nutritional supplements, you just have to make sure that the product does not have additional alpha lipoic acid.
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) can be combined with: