ARTICHOKE (20:1) EXTRACT 500mg
- Artichoke extract from Cynara scolymus L leaves
- Vegetarian formula
- Each serving provides 500mg of artichoke extract
- Each serving provides 25mg of cynarin
- Vegetable capsules
- Take 3 capsules a day
- Made in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
What is Artichoke Extract?
Artichoke Extract by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made of artichoke extract and calcium.
The recommended daily amount for this nutritional supplement is 3 vegetable capsules, one for each main meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
Artichoke or Cynara Scolymus L is a vegetable that belongs to the Asteraceae (Compositae) family, to which lettuce, endive, and thistle also belong.
What are the properties of Artichoke Extract?
Each capsule of this nutritional supplement supplies:
- 500mg Artichoke dry extract (Cynara Scolymus)
- 25mg of cynarin
- 42.77mg of Calcium, which meets the 5.34% daily NRV
What are the functions of Artichoke Extract?
Some of the functions of Cynara scolymus L (Artichoke) leaves extract are:
- Regulating the blood lipid levels
- Supporting the digestion process, contributing to the proper functioning of the intestinal tract
- Helping to maintain the flow of the digestive juice and keep the liver healthy
- Contributing to a healthy intestine
- Reducing the blood lipid levels
- Stimulating the weight loss processes
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Artichoke leaves (Cynara scolymus L.)||30000mg|
|from artichoke leaf 20:1 extract||1500mg|
Ingredients:Artichoke extract (20:1) (from Cynara scolymus L. leaves) (5% cynarin), vegetable capsule (glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], acidity regulator [E341iii) (tricalcium phosphate)], anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stereate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)].
How to take ARTICHOKE (20:1) EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps:Take 3 vegetable capsules a day, distributed with the meals.
Warnings:Consult your doctor before starting any nutritional or exercise program. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep in a cool and dry place, out of reach of the smallest children.
I just take a capsule with the meals that tend to give me problems, mainly lunch and dinner. I do not feel as bloated and heavy as I used to, so I'm really happy with the product.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics