AVENA SATIVA EXTRACT (10:1) 175mg
- Avena Sativa 10:1 Extract Gluten-free!
- Vegetarian formula
- Each serving provides 175mg of Avena Sativa 10:1 Extract which equals 1750mg
- Vegetable capsules
- Manufactured in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
What is Avena Sativa 10:1 Extract?
Avena Sativa Extract by HSNessentials is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made of avena sativa dry seed and stem extract.
The recommended daily amount is to take 2 vegetable capsules daily, one for breakfast and another with lunch.
Avena sativa is a wild plant that is cultivated in the entire world as a cereal. Avena Sativa is also known as 'Green Oats' or 'Wild Oats'.
What are the properties of Avena Sativa Extract?
Each daily serving provides:
- 350mg of dry oat 10:1 extract (Avena sativa L.)
What are the functions of Avena Sativa Extract?
These are some of the functions of Avena Sativa:
- Supporting women's health
- Keeping the gastrointestinal tract healthy
- Improving the appetite
- Increasing the secretion of the digestive glands
- Regulating the functioning of the intestinal tract
- Improving the digestion and stimulating the cleansing processes of the body
- Supporting the energy metabolism
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Dry oat seeds and stems (Avena Sativa)||3500mg|
|from dry avena sativa seed and stem 10:1 extract||350mg|
Ingredients:Corn starch, oat extract (10:1) (from dry Avena sativa seeds and stems), vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], anti-caking agent [E470b (magnesium stereate)].
How to take AVENA SATIVA (10:1) EXTRACT 175mg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule twice a day.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
I have only been using this product for a short time, but I feel I have more energy apart from a slight libido increase.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Sativa + Maca = Great combo
It goes really well with maca if you want to have more energy/stimulate your hormone system.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
It really helps with the digestion. I have also noticed a small energy boost for those who are sensitive to this kind of products. Although I personally have thoroughly enjoyed the product.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics