- 500µg of Biotin per vegetable capsule
- Vegetarian formula
- Vegetable capsules
- Take 1 capsule a day
- Produced in the E.U.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Without gluten or lactose
Table of contents
Biotin by HSNessentials is a food supplement in vegetables capsules made from biotin.
The recommended daily dose for this supplement is 1 vegetable capsule a day before lunch.
Biotin is a vitamin that belongs to the B complex vitamins. It is also known as vitamin B8, vitamin B7 and vitamin H.
Like the rest of the group B vitamins, biotin is a water-soluble vitamin (the organism is not able to store it and, therefore, we need to take it through the diet on a daily basis).
Biotin is mainly available in meat, particularly the liver. Moreover, it is also available in egg yolks, milk and cheese.
Some vegetable sources of biotin are: wheat, soy, brewer's yeast, peanut butter, chocolate, lentils, peas, garlic, cereals, avocado, walnuts, tomatoes and bananas.
Biotin supports several bodily functions, such as:
- A proper energy-yielding metabolism
- The functioning of the nervous system
- The proper metabolism of macronutrients
- A correct psychological function
- Hair care
- The functioning of the mucous membranes
- Skin care
- Those who want to meet the daily NRV of this vitamin.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|