- 500µg of Biotin per vegetable capsule
- Vegetarian formula
- Vegetable capsules
- Take 1 capsule a day
- Produced in the E.U.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Without gluten nor lactose
Table of contents
Biotin by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement in vegetables capsules made of biotin.
The recommended daily dose for this nutritional supplement is to take 1 vegetable capsule a day before lunch.
Biotin is a vitamin that belongs to the group B vitamins. It is also known as vitamin B8, vitamin B7, and vitamin H.
Like the rest of the group B vitamins, biotin is a water-soluble vitamin (the organism is not able to store it and, therefore, it has to be supplied through the diet daily).
The sources of Biotin are mainly meats, specially the liver. It can also be found in egg yolks, milk, and cheese.
Wheat, soy, brewer's yeast, peanut butter, chocolate, lentils, peas, garlic, cereals, avocado, walnuts, tomatoes, or bananas are vegetable sources of biotin.
Biotin contributes to several functions of the organism, such as:
- A proper energy metabolism
- The functioning of the nervous system
- The Correct metabolism of macronutrients
- A correct psychological function
- Hair care
- Supporting the mucous membranes
- Skin care
- Those who want to meet the daily NRV of this vitamin
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|