CAFFEINE 200mg - 120 tabs
Nutritional Facts CAFFEINE 200mg - 120 tabs
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information CAFFEINE 200mg - 120 tabs|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: Anhydrous caffeine, bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], acidity regulator [E341ii (tricalcium phosphate)], anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide).|
How to take CAFFEINE 200mg - 120 tabs:Take 1 tablet, once a day.
- Caffeine in tablets
- 1 tablet provides 200mg of anhydrous caffeine
- 120 tablets per bottle
- No intermediaries, straight from the factory
- Produced in an European Certified Laboratory
Table of contents
Caffeine in tablets by HSN Essentials is a nutritional supplement in tablets made of anhydrous caffeine. Each tablet provides 200mg of anhydrous caffeine.
Caffeine is an alkaloid that belongs to the methylxanthine family. Its chemical formula is C8H10N4O2 and its systematic name is 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine or 3,7-dihydro-1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione.
Caffeine was discovered in 1819 by the German chemist Friedrich Ferdinand Runge, who gave it the name Kaffein to a chemical compound that was naturally present in coffee. This term was later translated as caffeine in English.
- Natural sources: Caffeine is naturally found in many foods that we consume on a daily basis. It is mainly consumed in infusions extracted from the fruit of the coffee plant and from the leaves of the tea bush. Chocolate, yerba mate, kola nut, or guarana also have small amounts of caffeine in a natural way. Caffeine can have other names depending on the plant from which it is extracted. Caffeine from guarana is called guaranine, caffeine from tea is known as theine, and caffeine from yerba mate is called matheine.
- Synthetic sources: Obtained in a laboratory from other chemical substances.
- Supplementation: Caffeine supplements or supplements that have some caffeine are very popular among athletes. Anhydrous caffeine, which may be either natural or from a synthetic source, is usually used for the elaboration of this type of products. The term anhydrous simply means that it lacks water. Therefore, anhydrous caffeine is simply caffeine, both natural and synthetic, which has undergone a dehydration process to concentrate the active ingredient. Dehydrated caffeine comes in the form of white powder and it has a bitter taste. Anhydrous caffeine is usually added to caffeine or supplements that are available in the market (caffeine capsules, caffeine tablets, caffeine powder, etc.). There are also some non-alcoholic beverages (specially cola) and energy drinks that have dehydrated caffeine.
- 200mg of high quality anhydrous caffeine: Each capsule provides 200mg of anhydrous caffeine. The raw ingredient used in the production process has been checked and analyzed to meet the strictest specifications needed for its later use.
- Produced in an European Certified Laboratory. This product has been developed in a European certified laboratory. Therefore, it has undergone rigorous quality controls applicable by the law that guarantee the origin, quality, and purity of the product.
- Easy to swallow tablets: The shape, size, and glazing of the surface of these tablets has been optimized to make its consumption easier for the customer.
It is advisable to take 1 tablet a day. Do not use it 4 hours before going to sleep. Not suitable for children nor pregnant women.
Caffeine can be combined with different products. You just have to make sure that the product does not have additional caffeine.