- Caffeine tablets
- 1 tablet supplies 200mg of anhydrous caffeine
- 120 tablets per pot
- No middleman, straight from the factory
- Good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Produced in an EU Certified Laboratory
- Certifications HACCP and ISO 22000
What is Caffeine Tabs by HSNessentials?
Caffeine Tabs by HSNessentials is a supplement based on anhydrous caffeine in the shape of tablets. Each tablet supplies 200mg of anhydrous caffeine.
Caffeine is an alkaloide that belongs to the methylxanthine family. Its chemical formula is C8H10N4O2 and its systematic name is 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine or 3,7-dihydro-1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione.
Caffeine was discovered in 1819 by the German chemist Friedrich Ferdinand Runge, who gave the name Kaffein, to a chemical compound that was naturally present in coffee. This term was later translated into English as caffeine.
Sources of Caffeine
- Natural sources: Caffeine is found naturally in many food products we consume on a daily basis. It is mainly consumed in infusions extracted from the fruit of the coffee plant and from the leaves of the tea bush. Chocolate, yerba mate, cola nut or guarana also contain small doses of caffeine naturally. Caffeine may be given other names depending on the plant from which it is extracted. Caffeine from guarana is called guaranine, caffeine from tea is known as theine and caffeine from yerba mate is called matheine.
- Synthetic sources: Obtained in the laboratory from other chemicals.
- Supplementation: Caffeine or caffeine supplements are very popular among athletes. Anhydrous caffeine, which may be either of a natural source or a synthetic source, is usually used for the preparation of this type of product. The term anhydrous simply means that it lacks water. Therefore, anhydrous caffeine is caffeine, both naturally occurring and synthetic, which has undergone a dehydration process to concentrate the active ingredient. Dehydrated caffeine comes in the form of white powder and has a bitter taste. Anhydrous caffeine is usually added to the various caffeine or caffeine-containing supplements found on the market (caffeine capsules, caffeine tablets, caffeine powder, etc.). There are also some non-alcoholic beverages (especially cola) and energy drinks that have dehydrated caffeine added to it, regularly.
Properties of the Caffeine by HSNessentials
- 200mg of high quality anhydrous caffeine: Each capsule provides 200mg of anhydrous caffeine. The raw material used in the production process has been reviewed and analyzed to comply with the strictest specifications needed for its subsequent use.
- Produced in an EU Certified Laboratory. This product has been developed in a laboratory certified by the EU. Therefore it has undergone rigorous quality controls in forced by the law that ensure the origin, quality and purity of the product. Includes HACCP and ISO 22000 quality seals.
- Easy-to-swallow tablets: The shape, size and surface coating of these tablets has been optimized to make its intake easier for the consumer.
How to take caffeine?
It is advisable to take 1 tablet a day. It is recommended to not be taken 4 hours before going to sleep. Not recommended for children or pregnant women.
How to combine caffeine?
Caffeine can be combined with multiple products. It just has to be kept in mind that the product does not contain additional caffeine.
It can be combined with L-Carnitine, CLA (Conjugated Linoic Acid), Raspberry Ketones, Ginseng or Garcinia Cambogia, among others.
Who is this Caffeine supplement aimed for?
- Sportspeople and active people.
- People with large physical or mental work loads.
Nutritional Facts CAFFEINE 200mg - 120 tabs
|Information CAFFEINE 200mg - 120 tabs|
|Serving's size: 1 tablet|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: Anhydrous caffeine, bulking agent (E460i microcrystalline cellulose), acidity corrector (E341ii dicalcium phosphate), coating agent (E463 hydroxypropylcellulose), anti-caking agent (E551 silicon dioxide and E470b magnesium stearate).|
How to take CAFEÍNA 200mg - 120 tabs:Take 1 tablet a day.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.