CALCIUM CITRATE + VITAMIN D3
- Calcium Citrate + Vitamin D3 in capsules
- With Vitamin D as cholecalciferol
- With Calcium as Calcium citrate
- Each capsule provides 7.5µg of Vitamin D
- Each capsule provides 150mg of Calcium
- 120 Capsules per bottle
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Without gluten nor lactose
Table of contents
Calcium Citrate + Vitamin D3 by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made of Calcium (calcium citrate) and vitamin D3.
Calcium is a macromineral that performs several functions, some of them are:
- Contributing to the coagulation of the blood
- Contributing to a proper energy metabolism
- Contributing to correct function of the muscles
- Contributing to a normal neurotransmission
- Contributing to the proper functioning of the digestive enzymes
- Playing a role in the cell division and specialization processes
- Being necessary for the maintenance of healthy bones
Vitamin D or cholecalciferol belongs to the group of fat-soluble vitamins. Some of its functions are:
- Contributing to the maintenance of healthy bones
- Contributing to the proper absorption/use of calcium and phosphorus
- Contributing to achieving normal calcium levels in the blood
- Helping with a correct function of the muscles
- Helping to keep the teeth healthy
- Contributing to a normal function of the immune system
- Participating in the cell division process
The combination of Calcium and Vitamin D:
- Helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in postmenopausal women over the age of 50. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures.
- Is necessary for the proper growth and development of the bones in children.
Calcium and Vitamin D3 supplements can be combined with many products.
You just have to make sure that they do not provide additional Calcium or Vitamin D.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|