CHELATED ZINC - 120 veg caps
Nutritional Facts CHELATED ZINC - 120 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information CHELATED ZINC - 120 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Extracto seco de calabaza||250mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Pumpkin dried extract (Curcubita pepo - seeds), Zinc bisglycinate, glazing agent (E463 Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), bulking agent (E341 calcium phosphate, E460(i) microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agents (E470b magnesium stearate, E551 silicon dioxide), colour (E171 titanium dioxide).|
How to take CHELATED ZINC - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule a day.
- High Zinc content
- Vegetarian formula
- Each serving provides the recommended daily amount of Zinc
- Vegetable capsules
- Manufactured in Certified EU Laboratory
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Without gluten nor lactose
What is Chelated Zinc?
Chelated Zinc by HSN Essentials is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made of pumpkin extract, zinc, and copper.
The recommended daily amount for this supplement is 1 vegetable capsule a day.
Zinc Bisglycinate, a very bioavailable form of Zinc
Chelated Zinc or Zinc Bisglycinate is the most bioavailable form of Zinc, like Zinc Gluconate.
Zinc Bisglicinate has a higher bioavailability which makes it more expensive than other types of Zinc.
At HSN we continue to offer the product with the highest quality at the best possible price thanks to the absence of intermediaries.
What are the properties of Chelated Zinc?
Some of the sources of zinc are: beef, pumpkin seeds, cashews, quinoa, and chickpeas, among others.
Our lifestyle tends to involve a bad diet and, consequently, a deficiency of essential micronutrients such as zinc.
Zinc Chelate by HSN Essentials provides the daily VRN of zinc, since we get 25mg of Zinc per capsule, which corresponds to a 250% of the VRN.
This nutritional supplement also includes copper and dry pumpkin extract in its composition.
Zinc contributes to a number of vital functions in our organism, such as:
- DNA Synthesis
- Acid-base and carbohydrate metabolism
- Cognitive function
- Fertility and reproduction
- Normal metabolism of macronutrients, fatty acids, and vitamin A
- Normal protein synthesis
- Maintenance of bones, hair, nails, sight, and skin
- Keeping normal levels of testosterone in the blood
- Normal immune system function
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc plays a role in the of cell division process
More information about Zinc
- Benefits and properties of Zinc (read)