CLA 1000 mg (CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID)
Nutritional Facts CLA 1000mg - 120 softgels
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information CLA 1000mg - 120 softgels|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|CLA (standardized to 80% conjugated linoleic acid)||1000mg|
|Ingredients: Conjugated linoleic acid, gelatin, water, humectant [E422 (glycerine)].|
How to take CLA 1000mg - 120 softgels:Take 1 softgel, 3 times a day with your meals.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- High Omega 6 content
- 1000mg of CLA in each softgel
- Easy to swallow softgels
- You can consume from 1 to 3 softgels a day with your meals
- In House Production
- GMP, FSSC 22000 and APPCC certification
Table of contents
CLA by HSN Essentials is a nutritional supplement in softgels made of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), a type of essential fatty acid - Omega-6 - that is naturally synthesized in very small amounts in humans and other mammals, as well as in vegetable oils.
Ruminant animals significantly synthesize this type of fatty acid, which is why their fat, and especially their milk, are great sources of CLA.
CLA is composed of various types of isomers (different structural forms of the same molecule), such as the cis-9, 11, which are the most abundant form in nature, and trans-10, cis -12, which are usually found in nutritional supplements.
CLA and the cutting phase go hand in hand. With this we are referring to the process by which we intend to maintain muscle mass, as much as possible, and eliminate as much fat as we can, which will improve our body composition and enhance our image. (1) To achieve these goals it is necessary to maintain a caloric intake with an energy deficit, that is, we must eat less calories than what we spend.
CLA promotes the use of fat by the body, which improves fat loss within a hypocaloric diet: it works by activating lipolysis, which is the breakdown of the fat stored in adipocytes into free fatty acids, thereby increasing the oxidation of the fatty acids. This is a consequence of the fact that CLA can inhibit the function of the LPL enzyme (LipoProtein Lipase), which will avoid the accumulation in the fatty cells, and favouring the oxidation of free fatty acids. (2)
- People who want to improve their body composition
- Athletes and active people
CLA may be completely compatible with:
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Amino acids: BCAAs and Glutamine
- Green Tea
- Raspberry Ketone
1. Whigham LD, Watras AC, Schoeller DA. Efficacy of conjugated linoleic acid for reducing fat mass: a meta-analysis in humans. Am J Clin Nutr. 2007 May;85(5):1203-11.
2. Gaullier JM 1, Halse J, Hoivik HO, Hoye K, Syvertsen C, Nurminiemi M, Hassfeld C, Einerhand A, O'Shea M, Gudmundsen O. Six months supplementation with conjugated linoleic acid induces regional-specific fat mass decreases in overweight and obese. Br J Nutr. 2007 Mar;97(3):550-60.