- 2000mg of Cod liver oil per serving
- 1 serving = 2 softgels
- With 140mg of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) per serving
- With 120mg of DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) per serving
- With 584µg of Vitamin A per serving
- With 4.2µg of Vitamin D per serving
- 120 Capsules per bottle
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
What is Cod Liver Oil by HSNessentials?
Cod liver oil by HSNessentials is a food supplement made of cod fish liver oil in softgels. Each serving provides an optimal amount of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA or eicosapentaenoic acid and DHA or docosahexaenoic acid) as well as 584µg of vitamin A and 4.2µg of vitamin D.
The recommended daily amount for this nutritional supplement is 2 softgels a day.
Features of Cod Liver Oil by HSNessentials
- 2000g of cod liver oil. Cod liver oil is obtained by steaming the fish liver and then pressing it to extract their oil.
- Guaranteed quality: The raw ingredient that has been used to make this product has been tested and analyzed to meet the strictest demands that are necessary for its use.
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U. This product has been produced in a certified laboratory from the E.U. and has undergone rigorous quality controls applicable by the Law that guarantee the origin, quality and purity of the product.
- Easy-to-swallow softgels: The shape, material, size, and glazing of these capsules have been improved to make its consumption easier.
How to combine Cod Liver Oil?
Cod Liver Oil can be combined with a wide range of products.
It can be combined with a multivitamin complex, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, or Curcumin extract, among others.
Cod liver oil is a safe supplement if it is consumed in proper amounts. It can cause side effects if the person is allergic to the source which is the oil from a fish in this case. This means that it is not advisable to consume this supplement if you are allergic to fish.